Request for help - source of Micro Flute corrugated card

1965Paul

Good morning all

please can i pick you collective brains. I have used Micro  Flute single sided corrugated card to represent corrugated iron on 7mm buildings,  My stock is running out and I can't trace any similar on the net...  The product is I think F Flute,  approx 2mm between corrugations and 1mm high.   Can find plenty of E Flute but this looks too coarse to my mind....

Any leads would be apprecaited

thanks in advance

Paul 

card.jpg

1 hour ago, 1965Paul said:

Good morning all

please can i pick you collective brains. I have used Micro  Flute single sided corrugated card to represent corrugated iron on 7mm buildings,  My stock is running out and I can't trace any similar on the net...  The product is I think F Flute,  approx 2mm between corrugations and 1mm high.   Can find plenty of E Flute but this looks too coarse to my mind....

Any leads would be apprecaited

thanks in advance

Paul 

card.jpg

https://www.hope-education.co.uk/product/art-and-design/creative-papers/other-creative-papers/micro-flute-corrugated-sheets---a4---assorted---pack-of-10/he1759487?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PMAX&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6vaqBhCbARIsACF9M6lQTxxkCsFhGkpq4BbZLPhNmNEx-2LwNe8z4jiVbYnC8vl0Q7OvejYaAgHfEALw_wcB

https://wigstonpaper.com/corniche-fluted-board/

Is this any good??

Edited by Paul H Vigor

7 hours ago, Paul H Vigor said:

Hi Paul

thanks for the leads, appreciate the time taken to respond.

I think the top one is a little coarse, counting the corrugations has driven me mad! bottom link looks like the right sort of stuff, will try and contact them in the  morning as probably outside office hours now.

thanks again and regards

Paul

• Like 1

Hi Phil

apologies for slow response, life keeps getting in the way.  Is the sheet on the model pagoda the same pitch as i am using previously previously -    approx 2mm between corrugations and 1mm high?

Looks a bit bigger from the picture but difficult to be sure?   You have now got me wondering if i have been using too small a pitch?

A WIP Picture of my latest project hopefully shows what i mean, the yellow card on the roof is a lot coarser pitch (approx 3mm, vs the walls ~2mm)

any further advice welcomed, so i can acquire the right stuff....

IMG_0195.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG