Posting photos from iPhone

Its all in the title. My PC is on the blink and I want to add photos from my iPhone but can't figure out how. If this can be done would someone kindly tell me how.

Best regards,

Mark

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mark

Unfortunately the image uploader on the site doesn't work with Safari, and it's not an option at all in the mobile version of the site.

You could always use a service such as photobucket* who have a free app allowing to upload your photos via that, then use the img link to include them in your posts.

Tom.

*Other photo sites are available!

Tom,

Thanks for setting me straight, I can stop swearing at my phone now. lol At least i didnt throw the phone at the wall this time. I still have one in the hall wall cavity, thank goodness the battery ran out now. I have a photobucket account so will look at that.

Ian,

Yes I would agree, but my fear would be if we get another software/version of RMweb would all info on this current site be lost. I'm still annoyed that we seem to have lost the last version that was full of very helpful nuggets of knowledge.

Oh well.

Regards,

Mark

• RMweb Gold

i use photobucket on my pad and phone well worth adding if as you say you have an account already, so simple especially when you are doing a bit of work to the layout for example and can upload as you go along recording each stage

all photos ive uploaded in the past 12 months were done with the app, you can get snapbucket too which is part of photobucket so you can edit the photos

Archived