Radcliffe 'oo' loft layout

pilkko

Hi all, this is my loft layout Radcliffe that i started building in January this year.

It's not based on anywhere and i plan to run stock that i like from BR blue up to RES.

Double main line station with 2 bay platforms which lead to a single line.

The single line climbs to the raised section where the depot sits + its own fiddle yard.

The single line and bays will have ole so i can run bachmanns wonderfull 85 and maybe older EMU's.

The size is about 14 by 9 ft and is dcc with points still done the old way untill i'm brave enough to try them dcc.

post-7269-0-44122700-1340111904_thumb.jpg

post-7269-0-83700100-1340111933_thumb.jpg

post-7269-0-36244600-1340111959_thumb.jpg

Thanks McC but they still aren't level but it runs ok and is to much hassle to sort it.

I'm not 100% sure what this statement relates too, but if it's track work I would really rethink my stance on it. It could be a major problem further down the line. No pun intended.

Best regards,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

The 08 has been sent for it's repaint into railfreight grey and a bit of weathering. Will be loading so video's onto youtube when i get chance as i'm on nigths and not much has been done.

• 1 month later...

Sorry it's been awhile but my pc is down. Not much has happened lately to the layout other than tidying up the wiring and adding some point motors. When the pc is up and running I should be able to post some more videos, cheers.

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you like it Cav, it sure fits in well. I do like the way the pipes on the front of the 08 don't get in the way of the coupling ,even on the curves. The 58 already had the pipies on from new but get in the way so have been cut short to stop them being in the way. I like this as the buffer beam doesn't look empty and will be doing it with the others.

• 1 month later...

Archived