The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Beast builds the Coronation - in blue livery

beast66606

Full marks. Must have been very good instruction sheet with so many parts the same shape an' all. I presume its S4. You got the blue right and you've made an excellent job of the lining. Neat diaramma too..........But a pity the rods aren't down. :pleasantry:

• RMweb Gold

I don't live a million miles from where that photo of Coronation was taken and I believe Pete Waterman is modelling a bit of that stretch on his Leamington layout. :boast:

I don't live a million miles from where that photo of Coronation was taken and I believe Pete Waterman is modelling a bit of that stretch on his Leamington layout. :boast:

Photo? If I got a print with those strange digital artifacts all over it, I'd take it straight back to Jessops and demand my money back!

• RMweb Gold

Photo? If I got a print with those strange digital artifacts all over it, I'd take it straight back to Jessops and demand my money back!

You know what I mean.B.J Freemans work.

Guest jim s-w

Would make a nice change from all those shiny 66's you have Dave! Got an Apple Green one if you want it. ;)

Cheers

Jim

Archived