Midland crimson lake rattle can

I've decided that my NWNG coach is going to be completed in crimson lake like there bogie coaches & I want to do it with rattle cans.

Does Halfords or any car accessory shops do a good spray that will be a perfect replica for Midland crimson lake.

Cheers

Simon

I've decided that my NWNG coach is going to be completed in crimson lake like there bogie coaches & I want to do it with rattle cans.

Does Halfords or any car accessory shops do a good spray that will be a perfect replica for Midland crimson lake.

Cheers

Simon

British Leyland Damson Red. Godness knows if such a thing is still produced.

It surely must be only railway modellers keeping this colour in production, when was the last time you saw a "British Leyland" car on the road? Let alone a red one!

;). I think you need to get out more. There are loads of older BL cars around the valleys here abouts. (Metros, Minis, Triumphs, Rovers, MG's etc etc all under the BL brand though admittedly not all were available in damask red). Most in nice condition too.

;). I think you need to get out more. There are loads of older BL cars around the valleys here abouts. (Metros, Minis, Triumphs, Rovers, MG's etc etc all under the BL brand though admittedly not all were available in damask red). Most in nice condition too.

I'm often at classic car shows (as my avatar might attest) where obviously you see quite a few. Oddly, I have recently started seeing an Allegro going the opposite way to me on my commute to work and it does have a drivers door in what might once have been Damask Red, the rest of the car is that unfortunate shade of hearing-aid beige that seemed popular around the back end of the seventies. :stink:

I'm often at classic car shows (as my avatar might attest) where obviously you see quite a few. Oddly, I have recently started seeing an Allegro going the opposite way to me on my commute to work and it does have a drivers door in what might once have been Damask Red, the rest of the car is that unfortunate shade of hearing-aid beige that seemed popular around the back end of the seventies. :stink:

There you go. I love the annual transport extravaganza here in Llandudno, vehicles galore from the earliest example to modern classics. Wonderful stuff. :good:

Archived