Template GWR branch / sidings

pewky

Dear all,

I am building a diorama representing a fictional scene of a quarry somewhere in the western region. Ideally I should build my own track or buy some already made bullhead track but I can not really justify to buy some lengths for such a small project.

I decided to use some left over of OO peco 75. So far to get a bit more realism I cut the length of track that I needed and the sleepers were all removed and worked with a blade: smoothing the edge, distressing them... The sleepers are now ready to be put back on but I would like to space them in a more prototypical manner. And for that I would like to know if I could get a template of OO GWR bullhead track template for a branch or sidings

thank you for your help

Luc

Dear all,

I am building a diorama representing a fictional scene of a quarry somewhere in the western region. Ideally I should build my own track or buy some already made bullhead track but I can not really justify to buy some lengths for such a small project.

I decided to use some left over of OO peco 75. So far to get a bit more realism I cut the length of track that I needed and the sleepers were all removed and worked with a blade: smoothing the edge, distressing them... The sleepers are now ready to be put back on but I would like to space them in a more prototypical manner. And for that I would like to know if I could get a template of OO GWR bullhead track template for a branch or sidings

thank you for your help

Luc

C&L do templates though not specifically of GWR track panels. They do laser-cut wooden sleepers for various company's tracks including a GWR 44 foot panel.

http://www.finescale.org.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=67#OOtemplates

Richard

Archived