Detailing Kit for Bachmann Brassworks Cl 04 in 7mm?

I am looking for a detailing kit for the Bachmann Brassworks Cl 04 in 7mm, does anyone know if such a kit exists?

I have an MMP detailing kit for my Bachmann Cl 08 in 7mm, but after checking the MMP website they do not do a detailing kit for the Cl 04.

I have also done a google search, which hasn't thrown up any concrete leads, so any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Chris

None existing, unfortunately.

What sort of things did you want? And had you thought of scratch-building bits?

I'm looking for the same sort of detail that MMP provide for the Cl 08. I hadn't thought of scratch building as my time is limited and I have only one colour slide of an 04 on Heaton shed in the late 1950's.

If I can source some more photo's or drawings and I can find the time then I'll try the scratch building route.

Regards

Chris

There used to be a great site for shots of BR and ex-BR shunters. It had loads of photos, details, inside cab shots and where they are, but it seems to be down.

If the interior of the 04 is like an 03, there are online shots of 03's, or I could upload a couple of pics of cab interiors?

There used to be a great site for shots of BR and ex-BR shunters. It had loads of photos, details, inside cab shots and where they are, but it seems to be down.

If the interior of the 04 is like an 03, there are online shots of 03's, or I could upload a couple of pics of cab interiors?

If you ever find that site for BR Shunters etc, please let me know. Also if you do have any internal shots of the 03 that would be great.

Regards

Chris

Archived