Caistor Model Railway Show 2012 October 13/14th

nimbamoss

Will be getting the passport stamped at the [new low-cost!] Humber Bridge booth as we head over into darkest Lincolnshire with Hoglington.

Not the largest of shows but always a nice friendly local show.

Paul

Layouts list......

Hoglington Ngauge

Fish Dock Road P4gauge

Yarborough OOgauge

B A Cook Engineering 7mm

Cottleston OOgauge

Myton OOgauge

Summit Colliery OOgauge

Leeds Central OOgauge

Aisthorpe Ogauge

Traders.....not the full list

Caistorloco

Wizard Models

I'll be there with DEMU come say hello!

Nige.....

• RMweb Gold

Yes, Summat's going to get the cobwebs blown off this weekend and will be featuring an all new long conveyor, see if anyone spots it :lol:

I'm going to be on my own on Saturday unless there's a club member that can help out, so be gentle with me ....

I didn't realise you were going to be there Ian, such has been the paucity of advance information/publicity that I've seen for this show. Are you setting up on Friday evening?

A preview of Leeds Central can be found on the first two pages of this:

http://www.lner.info....php?f=3&t=7475

"Be gentle with me" is an interesting choice of phrase. Watch out for some of the more unusual Cayastor Lowacals.....

Sorry, only a spot of gentle leg pulling. They tend to be nice people really.

, such has been the paucity of advance information/publicity that I've seen for this show.

I'm not a member although have close association, i've been asking for well over a month for show info to help them out via RMWEB and DEMU, Think its the laid back Lincolnshire attitude.

Excellent little show, very reasonable entry fee given the quality of the layouts on show. Refreshments very reasonably priced as well, as for that chocolate cake........ :agree:

Only problem is if the reputation gets out it'll get too busy, not that it was quiet by any means, just that the venue would start to struggle with too many visitors. So keep it to yourself :sungum:

Archived