Cambridge Custom Transfers

Hi,

Does anyone know if the above is still trading, I emailed them last night to find out how to place an order but so far they haven't replied and there is no phone number on the web site.

Michael

Michael

Perhaps a little more patience might be in order? It can't be much more than 12 hours since your email and there's an even chance that the proprietor was asleep for much of that time. Equally, as a cottage industry supplier, he almost certainly has other demands on his time, work for example.

Adam

• RMweb Gold

He might be on holiday or otherwise occupied at the moment now though.

I dropped an email query to him a couple of weeks back and am still awaiting a reply.

No rush though, and the products are definately worth waiting for :)

Hi,

Does anyone know if the above is still trading, I emailed them last night to find out how to place an order but so far they haven't replied and there is no phone number on the web site.

Michael

http://www.cctrans.freeserve.co.uk/

I would have thought that this would give you all the information required to place an order.

Having recently moved I am sure he has a lot on his plate at the moment.

Bernard

Michael

Perhaps a little more patience might be in order? It can't be much more than 12 hours since your email and there's an even chance that the proprietor was asleep for much of that time. Equally, as a cottage industry supplier, he almost certainly has other demands on his time, work for example.

Adam

Adam

I couldn't "Like" this for some reason, but totally agree. I exchanged an email with John a few days ago, no problems.

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

Michael

Michael,

Sorry - no such e-mail received.

I dropped an email query to him a couple of weeks back and am still awaiting a reply.

No rush though, and the products are definately worth waiting for :)

Taz,

Again, no such e-mail received.

I'm not sure what is going on here - I get plenty of other e-mails arriving successfully, including one today with an order from Australia!

Please resend your e-mails, ensuring that you use cctrans@hotmail.com .

As to my operational status, service reverted to normal in early August; indeed, the number of orders processed has been well above normal and I usually achieve same-day turn-round.

.... and yes, I will be over to see the railmotor tomorrow - and riding on the last Liskeard - Looe - Liskeard run on Sunday 11th November!! It has been a real pleasure today to hear it whistling and working hard up to Bodmin General, even though I couldn't spare the time to actually watch it.

Regards,

John Isherwood,

Cambridge Custom Transfers.

• RMweb Premium

Same initials though John! Hope the relocation went smoothly!

Thanks to everyone who has asked after our relocation.

We had our share of minor disasters - all now remedied, thankfully.

Having lived in the same house for forty years, the extent of the upheaval came as a shock!

We have had since the end of June, and still have, tradesmen around the house and garden; sometimes three lots at a time!

We hope that, by the end of October, it should all be over.

Left to do are :-

finish tiling the walls of the new kitchen; (a lifetime's brownie points there from the wife / chef, Pat)!!

finish the construction of a paved area for the new greenhouse; (even more brownie points from the wife / gardener, Pat)!

erect said greenhouse;

construct new foundations for the subsiding oil tank;

cut down and convert dead tree into logs, and reduce by half height of hazel hedge on Cornish bank;

finish restaining exterior woodwork and replacing rainwater goods.

Fortunately the physical work, with the exception of erecting the greenhouse, will be down to 'men who can'.

Regards,

John.

Archived