Yard light 80s era

Hi all, hopefully this is in the right place, if not I apologise.

I'm looking for a 'yard light' for the engine shed area of my layout. I like the look of the Express Models version, but I don't fancy the 6 month wait for one. Is there an off the shelf item that is similar to this or would suit an 80s era engine shed? Everything I seem to find looks like either station lighting or motorway lighting, rather than industrial flood lighting.

I'd also like to find some lights for the rear of industrial buildings, I guess they'd be described as security lights? Usually mounted high up on the side or rear of a building and left on all night, either for security or for fire exit illumination.

I wish I could build something like the above, but my scratchbuilding and LED fitting capabilities are nowhere near good enough to do justice to what I need.

Many thanks,

Mark

Their yard lights are exactly what I'm looking for, thanks for the link. They have a couple of types that I like, might try 1 of each.

Is it one of the 4 bulb lights you have? If so, roughly how much of the baseboard does it light up?

Thanks,

Mark

Archived