iPad post formatting

Not sure if this should be mentioned to anyone in particular or not......

When posting from an iPad, any paragraphs are no longer present in the final post since the last RMWeb update. I've cleared out my browser history and all associated as per the header when the site update had problems, but still my paragraphs are MIA.

Is there a way for me to rectify this from my end or is it a problem with RMWeb?

Thanks, Mark

But it appears that when I start a topic the paragraphs are present?!

After reading your reply Jim I think I've found the discrepancy .....

If you use the 'reply to post' option then all your paragraphs become one long string of sentences, however if you use the 'more reply options' to post (as you do when you edit a post) then all your paragraphs are posted as you intended.

Hope this helps if someone has the chance to look into the issue?

Mark

Try putting a

<br />
or two in between - sounds like the same fault with screwed up editor that exists for me in Firefox.

<br /><br />

[Ed] well that didn't work!! the BBCode part of the editor is also screwed up - no wonder images don't load.

<br /><br />

[Ed2] now its back in there, this is so inconsistent! and infuriating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a problem with photos in the Classified area when using my iPad. Quite a lot of the images are displayed 90 degrees out of orientation when they are looked at in the thread view. Other images that are displayed in the correct orientation appear 90 degrees shifted clicked on to enlarge. I only appear to have had this issue today?

Nigel.

Archived