Part works Duchess kit

I have been looking at the Hatchette Flying Scotsman build on here and by following a link to HMS Hood came across the Part Works Modellers forum. In the heading banner is a blue Stanier Coronation/Duchess. I have not seen a part work for this and I am wondering if this will be a follow on from the FS kit that must be nearing completion. I may be interested in trying to make this so does anyone know about this part work kit?

Given the difficulty of trying to obtain any partwork in most newsagents after about Part 7, will they actually bother with the Coronation?

EDIT: have found the header you're referring to. It's actually a Hornby "Duchess" used no doubt for "decorative purposes".

I think we can rest easy now.

I'm slightly surprised we haven't seen a re-issue of the Scotsman partwork, it must be 3-4 years since it started last time around, and I was ubder the impression that once a partwork had made it to completion (and lots never do) then it was re-run every fw years.

I don't think the build a trainset partwork (with free mkI in first issue) continued, but I noticed something similar has been launched in France http://forum.e-train.fr/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=65256

Jon

I'm slightly surprised we haven't seen a re-issue of the Scotsman partwork, it must be 3-4 years since it started last time around, and I was ubder the impression that once a partwork had made it to completion (and lots never do) then it was re-run every fw years.

I don't think the build a trainset partwork (with free mkI in first issue) continued,

Jon

Perhaps that is why they are called part works.

Archived