Caistorail 29th & 30th Oct 2016

gr.king

From last years show, I had it in the diary for the second weekend in October at a new venue in Market Rasen, came as a surprise to see it had changed and but good to see it is remaining in Caistor. A very friendly show which attracts some great exhibits.

Always well worth a visit but sadly the date change is likely to scupper my annual visit this year.

• RMweb Premium

Had a jolly good time at Caistor again this afternoon. I enjoyed some interesting conversations and came away reassured that at least some folk are actually still achieving modelling, even if I don't seem to manage it currently. A nice mix of layouts but the absolute highlight for me was Ivor the engine in 7mm, complete with sound - I was in bits!! Quite made my day. :-)

Thanks to all concerned. Hope tomorrow is as busy as today for you all.

Best wishes,

Paul

A late change to my plans gave me the chance to visit and as always, well worth the trip.

In a year which has seen two Lincs shows fall by the wayside on account of them becoming uneconomic to stage, it's good to see there is still life in the local club show and judging by the crowd there today, this one at least should at least hold it's own for a while yet. Well done guys, looking forward to next year!

Had a very enjoyable few hours looking round the Caistor show this morning. Some very nice modelling on display and a very friendly atmosphere as always. 

It's very good to see a local show having such good attendance. 

Archived