Bonnybridge Exhibition

ELTEL

As Promised a list of layouts and traders attending the Bonnybridge show on 1st & 2nd October.

Layouts

N Gauge

North Port American

St Johns Scottish

Burlington Central American

Carron Grove Scottish

OO/HO Gauge

Rosebank Juntion Scottish

Devila Colliery Scottish

Calderside Scottish

Alloa 4MM Finescale Scottish

Pickeltillum British

Wee Jimmy's For the Kids

Tramstop

New Westminster Canadian

Hardley Main Colliery British

Lewis Junction British

O Gauge

Kirkudbe Scottish

St Marnock Shed Scottish

Display stands

R Glass Resprays

Truck Display

DEMU

Trade stands

Nairnshire Modelling Supplies

Trains on Time

MB Models

Douglas Blades Books

Doon Valley Models

Fine Frames

Scottish Garden Railways.

I'm sure there is something here for everyone.

Bruce

Looking forward to exhibiting New Westminster for the 1st time at my home show. After i get home from the 'Stormy North Sea', i'll be giving the layout and stock a final going over, so hopefully all will run sweet.

cheers

Ian D.

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to it too, as a side note our website has been updated with the show details, unfortunately with the demise of Fotopic we lost most of our picture galleries, I'm currently looking into something to replace these with.

I'll be operating New Westminster with Ian (above post) all weekend, remember to say hello if you're coming along.

Cheers

Craig

Looking forward to it too, as a side note our website has been updated with the show details, unfortunately with the demise of Fotopic we lost most of our picture galleries, I'm currently looking into something to replace these with.

I'll be operating New Westminster with Ian (above post) all weekend, remember to say hello if you're coming along.

Cheers

Craig

So this is where your hiding!

I'll no dought see you at Ayr this weekend.

Or maybe just Saturday only? ;)

Stephen

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

Echoing some of the previous comments.....

Good show, good company, some good bargains!

Come and see us on the DEMU stand - even if you ain't a member of DEMU - you are welcome!

Range of stuff for tomorrow goes from 2FS to O Gauge!

Inc N, HO,OO plus the usual DCC carry one......

Thanks

• RMweb Premium

It's a good one again Jim. Was there this morning (with my no mates!)

Really nice to get a proper look at Alloa, all I've managed were glimpses of it at past shows.

post-6670-0-04539300-1317485427_thumb.jpg

After everything was set up on Friday night and nearly everyone was away home myself and a few others from our exhibition team just stood for ages in front of Alloa looking at the layout soaking in the atmosphere, it really is that good.

One of the good things about our show is that it doesn't really get that crowded so there is usually a chance to get a better look at all the layouts, especially the ones like Alloa that will be two or three deep with spectators at a "big" show.

Cheers

Craig

Yep, had a good day at the show. Layout ran well also. Thank for some of the visiting stock, positive comments etc. Big thanks to Peter, aka PH on here for coming to the show while in the area from Canada. It can be a small world.

Hope for another good day tomorrow.

Cheers

Donny.

• RMweb Premium

On behalf of the exhibition team I'd like to thank everyone who made the effort to get along to the exhibition, also the exhibitors and traders who made the exhibition what it was.

A good time seemed to be had by all and plenty of positive comments were recieved over the weekend, in total we handed out 6 trophies over the weekend, Alloa won two, Kircudbe won two and Calderside and Lewis Junction won one each, all well deserved.

We've already started planning for next year, the problem we now have is making the show even better than this year:-)

Cheers

Craig

Craig

No need to thank us, we should be thank you and others like you who put on shows.

I managed up for about 2 hours on Sunday. Enjoyed it.

Alloa and Devilla the obvious highlights but I also liked the WoS layout and the bigger of the American N gauge layout from Perth. Some lovely scale speed running on that layout was a joy to see.

Well done to all involved for putting it on, hope it was worthwhile for the club and all the traders and layouts who attended.

Archived