NORTH ROAD

Andrew P

Hi All, I've decided not to add to this thread now until Pencarne is sold and I have some clean fresh boards to plan properly and show some new progress.

I WILL BE BACK, but probably not even replying to further post's for now, so please don't think me rude.

Thanks for all your input so far.

Sorry to hear modelling has stopped Andy.

I remember 2 years ago when you were getting the new shed and thinking of TLGP (the last great plan) and since then we have had Bitton Whittaker st under Pencarne upon North Road or something similar :scratchhead: also with a couple of BLTs thrown in, I just can't keep up and it's making me dizzy. :swoon: :swoon:

In all seriousness I hope you find what is right for you and it fulfills all your needs, I can't help you there though as I made up my mind 40 odd years ago what I wanted to do and I will stick with it to the bitter end.

I'll try and keep an eye out for whatever it is you decide on.

All the best

Jim

• 1 month later...

Great to see North Road shed in this month's Railway Modeller.  For such a small layout , it was quite a big spread in the magazine - you must be very pleased.

Best Regards,

Brian.

Sorry to disappoint Brian, :no:  but it was WEST SHED, not North Road mate.

Wrong layout on the wrong thread, hahah. :O

Sorry to disappoint Brian, :no:  but it was WEST SHED, not North Road mate.

Wrong layout on the wrong thread, hahah. :O

I blame the RM for not using the layout title in the main article heading and your goodself for building so many layouts - that's my excuse anyway :)

Seriously, mucho apologies, it's my age you know.  WEST SHED was indeed a great spread.

Regards,

Brian.

Archived