Bachmann DBSO driving brake second open

class37418stag

It would certainly be good to get some niche test stock as long as the detail is there wonder if they would do a BUO 98xx or mentor or something along those lines?

But I'm just happy for the DBSO/RTOV 🤣

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
30 minutes ago, Markn said:

Has anyone got one of the NR ones yet? Seen a few pics on Facebook but can't see them in stock anywhere (maybe because they've all sold out??) 

They are arriving with retailers this week https://www.kernowmodelrailcentre.com/c/606/OO-Gauge

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Alan Oliver said:

The NR yellow version seems to be sold out

Nope, it's in the arrivals list and therefore hasn't been booked into to stock yet.

On 25/04/2022 at 06:31, XChris said:

It would certainly be good to get some niche test stock as long as the detail is there wonder if they would do a BUO 98xx or mentor or something along those lines?

But I'm just happy for the DBSO/RTOV 🤣

I had the same thougths a while back so I ended up learning how to make some myself. I put a blog together about making some of them - although some pictures need replacing:

For those trying to find some stock, it might be worth finding some retailers across the country that don't really have websites. I found during the pandemic my local shop, which doesn't really have an online presence, had half a box of Peco flexitrack that was impossible to find anywhere online.

Might be worth ringing up some obscure shops to see if they have anything.

Mine arrived from Aberdeenshire this morning. Was waiting for me when I got in from work.

Bloody gorgeous model. Well done Bachmann. You've done an amazing job. As mentioned above, the non-driving end is just as amazing detail-wise given the extra cables etc.

One wiper blade was loose in the box, and that's it. Nothing like a bit of Glue N Glaze won't fix! I've detailed up the driving end too so it looks even better...

image.thumb.png.6ce9c4fd31e079b396291057ac1c08cb.png

image.thumb.png.b5f037c106c742d8da59358a06519acd.png

• Like 4