From Glasgow to the Sea

Module00

Hello all, :bye:

Just a little message to introduce you to the latest achievement of L.V.T.V. production. You will notice that I have updated the channel's logo and with Gérard Peradejordi (another French British model railways lover), creator of the channel BB67407, we have launched a YouTube association with the BMRL (British Model Railways Line) in the south of France. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

With a little delay the last video of L.V.T.V. (already on Youtube for a few days ...).

I hope that you will like !

The class 47/7 is a Hornby Railroad Plus model (the equivalent of Jouef Junior). The model runs good (given its rather low price). it does the job. :good:

Have a good evening. :D

• 4 months later...

It's the return of videos on L.V.T.V., it was time after four months of hiatus. :umbrage:

This video shows my last acquisition the class 37035 from Bachmann in Civil Engineers Gray and Yellow livery. Until then, I had no copy of this livery in my class 37 fleet. :)

Have a good day. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, :)

And now, my "grounds signals" from DCC concepts are operational! We will discover them from the driver's cabin of this beautiful class 40015. This one will leave the depot, it will cross two grounds signals before waiting in front of a "home signal semaphore" to enter on line.

have a good evening. :bye:

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/01/2022 at 18:32, Waverley West said:

Belated Happy New Year to you, Alain!

More great videos, especially the one with 37012 on vans and timber. I have one of those on my workbench ready to do. :senile:

Best wishes for 2022

Dave

Thank you very much Dave for your kind message. 

All the best for you too.

Alain

• Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all, 

I have some late with the forum change. 🙂

Here the two last video on L.V.T.V. 

Have a good evening. Stay safe and all the best. 

Edited by Module00
  • Like 5

• 4 months later...

Hello all ! 😃

Here it is ! After the traditional summer break, the L.V.T.V. restarts with the presentation of the class 20168 produced by Bachmann in a limited series of 512 copies. The model was sound fitted with a Loksound v4 ESU and weathered by TMC.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, 

Here a second video on new Bachmann Class 37430 with ZIMO DCC Sound and particularly the function "Cold Start" is awesome. 

Have a nice Sunday. 

Alain

Edited by Module00
  • Like 1

Hello all,

Today no presentation of new models but an operating session on the layout with some wagons recently purchased and two locomotives class 37324 and class 20168, two models from Bachmann.

• Like 1

Hello all, 

The work continues with the creation of new siding for cement. I have painted the Hornby silo in grey, I have made in scrapbooking the Blue Circle Cement logos, the simulation tests and the development of the area that will accommodate the whole.

IMG_3060.jpg.e53a16e38c8190fe4e3fd4d064e4f1bf.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg.10794dee3ba49cb0dacf476e20fff1c1.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg.634db63f1f9d225ecf0410222359faa6.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg.128118f9fc9c598087db5bbc9cae90c9.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg.2db675181355a13d06f51f142b606d82.jpg

• Like 2