Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Great to see those trains running under the bridge spans and over all those reverse curves.  Brilliant mate.

Regards,

Brian.

Edited by Brian D

• RMweb Premium

Taking your time I see Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Alan

What else do you expect from Mr P. :locomotive: :locomotive:

Looking at some of the train formations we might need to explain the various types of wagons and the brakes so that a train does not depart with a mix of air and vacuum brakes. Would a natter about wagon types, their brakes and when they were in or out of service be of help Andy?

• Like 1

Hi Alan

What else do you expect from Mr P. :locomotive: :locomotive:

Looking at some of the train formations we might need to explain the various types of wagons and the brakes so that a train does not depart with a mix of air and vacuum brakes. Would a natter about wagon types, their brakes and when they were in or out of service be of help Andy?

Hi Clive, Not a clue on Brakes, Wagon Types etc, I dont want to get to bogged down with that sort of thing, final sorting for onward destination is done the other side of the Bridge.

Clive,

It might help but to me the whole idea of the hobby is that it should be fun ... perhaps a little more 'correct' at exhibitions but they should still be enjoyable.

Peter

CORRECT Peter.

• Like 3

Hi Andy,

Looking in again and surprised to see the same layout  :angel: hehehehe. Seriously putting the bridge and a few buildings in place gives a really good feel as to what things can be in a few months time, oooops sorry a few days time ............just can't help myself :jester: Hope you are enjoying this one, it appears so from a distance.

Hi Andy,

Looking in again and surprised to see the same layout  :angel: hehehehe. Seriously putting the bridge and a few buildings in place gives a really good feel as to what things can be in a few months time, oooops sorry a few days time ............just can't help myself :jester: Hope you are enjoying this one, it appears so from a distance.

Hi Mike, Thanks for popping it's just like Fiddlers Yard, with loads of movements, plus the Light Engine movements that I had with West Shed.

• Like 2

What time do you got yo bed?

It's the middle of the morning here in Brisbane and you last posted about half an hour ago!

Hahhah, :O To late, far far to late Bogie, normally between 11pm and Midnight unless I'm out the next day.

Not a lot to report on here at the moment  as all I'm doing is some more running in between jobs on the OTHER project.

I did find the Knightwing Palisade Fencing today though so I can soon make a start on the Road into the Factories along the back soon.

More pics again soon, once I've sorted out the camera settings to take some half decent pics.

• Like 1

Not a lot to report on here at the moment  as all I'm doing is some more running in between jobs on the OTHER project.

I did find the Knightwing Palisade Fencing today though so I can soon make a start on the Road into the Factories along the back soon.

More pics again soon, once I've sorted out the camera settings to take some half decent pics.

The other project! You are teasing us!!

The other project! You are teasing us!!

Morning Andy, and Followers, The New Layout Thread; Trewithen, will be started tonight when I get home.

Here's a teaser for you.

post-9335-0-62104900-1488356929_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Ahhhh errrr Andy . . . don't want to be the Grim Reaper here but the Heljan duff looks like its displaying those tell tale Mazak failure symptoms. . . bulging poorly fitting body shell !!!

Hi Melly, Thanks for that, I've just been out to have a look and some IDIOT hadn't put the Body back on properly after fitting the Chip, (that was me BTW). The Cab interior wasn't fully located so the Body wasn't fully in it's locating clips.

Thanks for the warning, it could have been a serious mater.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hate to say this Andy, but I think I prefer the LNER/LMS style region to blue diesels!!! (For reference, I've retreated into the bomb shelter out of the way of anything that can be thrown at me :) hehe )

Nice pictures tho, and looks like your having fun experimenting with the layout? Great to see .. looking forward to seeing more ... 12 down, 87 to go :)

Rich