SWAG Members' Day - 2018 - Here we go again

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just had confirmation that the Hall is booked for 29th April, no turning back now.

Peter

Arrrrggghhhhh !!!!!

The one weekend I am already engaged elsewhere - at least for now.  Lemme see what might be done.  If I can wriggle out of being elsewhere and can get a wriggle on the moduleers might indeed have an addition to their ranks but at this stage it's not looking too hopeful.

• RMweb Gold

I'd really like to come along, just to see how Mr. Stubby is getting along with his 'passage to India'.

However, I've been noted for travelling long distances for pasties, etc.

Day trip only for me, work is very liable to screw things up big time.

Cheers,

Ian.

Edited because my computer keeps moving the keys on my keyboard. Naughty QWERTY!

Edited by tomparryharry

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

The date of the clashing event I have to attend has been changed.  But alas too late to make arrangements for SWAGFEST this year unless NR's engineering program allows me to squeeze in a day visit.  

• RMweb Gold

Sherry and I have to offer apologies this year but warmly recommend the event to anyone considering going. Great fun, great modelling on show and great food. And putting faces to names is pretty enjoyable, too!

Recognising people is a lot easier when we use an actual mugshot for an avatar, eh Ian! ;)

I certainly intend to go along for a catch up with folks. :)

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Recognising people is a lot easier when we use an actual mugshot for an avatar, eh Ian! ;)

I certainly intend to go along for a catch up with folks. :)

I always thought your cartoon avatar was a fairly good likeness...

• RMweb Premium

Trust me you don’t want to know what I look like ;).

Though some will remember.

Attendance or otherwise will be decided on the day. Depending on stuff.

• RMweb Gold

Quite by chance, I found it necessary to research the current quality of the chicken and ham pies today and although I am not a sculptor of edible pies, I felt that the aesthetic qualities of the purity of the pastry makes resonant the distinctive formal juxtapositions conceptualised on my lunch plate. 

• Like 1

Sorry folks, just got back into RM Web after a bit of a hiatus (=house move now to Axminster area). Am I correct that the next annual SWAG bash will definitely be at Staplegrove village hall, Taunton, on Sunday 29 April? If so, I'll be there. Thanks muchly to all.

• RMweb Gold

Sorry folks, just got back into RM Web after a bit of a hiatus (=house move now to Axminster area). Am I correct that the next annual SWAG bash will definitely be at Staplegrove village hall, Taunton, on Sunday 29 April? If so, I'll be there. Thanks muchly to all.

Correct in every detail :)

• RMweb Gold

Stu, will the usual trade in the form of Chris (Kernow) and Dave (Exeter) be there?

Thanks.

As far as I know, yes they both will, as will be the Bring & Buy stall.

Update to this - Dave of Exeter Models will not be attending this year.

-------------------------

Update to the update  - Chris of Kernow MRC is coming, and will be bringing more general stock.

Please contact KMRC direct if there is anything you'd like him to bring for you.

Edited by Stubby47
  • Like 1

Update to this - Dave of Exeter Models will not be attending this year.

-------------------------

Update to the update  - Chris of Kernow MRC is coming, and will be bringing more general stock.

Please contact KMRC direct if there is anything you'd like him to bring for you.

Are you needing a small replacement trader  

• Like 3