Cardiff (Small) Model Railway Show 2018

br2975

• RMweb Gold

That's Wayne Crowley's department................

It wouldn’t be complete without some paint transfer from Wayne to the rest of us.....

Rob

That's Wayne Crowley's department................

It wouldn’t be complete without some paint transfer from Wayne to the rest of us.....

Rob

Haha!... Thanks guys, it's nice to know that I've created at least some memories with my layout.

Looks nice a nice line up as well.

Cheers,

Wayne (who has also been reading his own publicity)

• RMweb Gold

Haha!... Thanks guys, it's nice to know that I've created at least some memories with my layout.

Looks nice a nice line up as well.

Cheers,

Wayne (who has also been reading his own publicity)

Bonjour Weird Broadgauge Guy..

Not the same if you arrive any earlier than 9.20 either...

Oi watch it with the broad gauge mush!! Us EM, or achievable excellence as its sometimes known, lads stick together! Don't let these narrow gauge types bully you Wayne

Disgusting of Market Harborough

Hi Dave,

They're a good bunch of lads really... Hopefully one day they'll see the light.

Cheers,

Wayne

Edited by Wayne 37901
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Oi watch it with the broad gauge mush!! Us EM, or achievable excellence as its sometimes known, lads stick together! Don't let these narrow gauge types bully you Wayne

It's not all about size. It's what you do with it that matters.

Rob.

• RMweb Gold

Mind you, coming from someone who would rather be in Wales than the East Midlands with his mates on the 20th January, there could be fewer people sticking together though!

Mike.

• RMweb Gold

I look forward to meeting as many Rmweb types as possible..

Feel free to introduce yourselves..

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Rob

I'm looking forward to it too. I'm sure there will be many "Rmweb types" (does he mean us?) flocking around your erection. 

As always this looks like a great line-up, and well worth the trip from abroad.

Crossley scrapyard will be appearing , got the week off so should be able to finish off all the bits that need to be finished ! I will probably / possibly be demonstrating, with my son and Richard operating the layout, I will be on hand to answer any questions about the layout or any other modelling questions

post-19557-0-53665000-1515856087_thumb.jpg

See you all there !

Regards baz (bazjones1711)

• Like 7

With nowt new to show.............................I'll be generally fetching, carrying, and standing like a lemon whilst not welcoming visitors at the door !

Brian R

No comment!!!

Looking forward to the show,

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Am dreadful with names and faces so will make a note before hand this time of who to see....

A number of people have the same problems with names and faces - probably always have had.

I just hope this doesn't result in lots of people turning up with name badges - much like some people did, a few years back, at RMweb Live.

Let's face it - I've never liked wearing badges. Saying that, if I attend, I don't think I'd need to (even if anyone were actually to want to know who I am) - in my fifties, overweight, glasses and a beard (a bit like my avatar, in fact) - so I'd be very easy to recognise.

With nowt new to show.............................I'll be generally fetching, carrying, and standing like a lemon whilst not welcoming visitors at the door!

I hope this doesn't mean your Christmas presents included a pair of Totectors and a snooker cue.

Joking aside, if I attend, this might mean having to tear myself away from coverage of "The Masters". (Why, oh why, do so many model railway shows clash with the "business end" of major snooker tournaments?)

Anyway, if I'm able to get to the show, I'm looking forward to it. If not, I hope it goes well.

Huw.