Invicta Model Rail’s First 009 Release

Andy Y

NEWS RELEASE: Invicta Model Rail’s First 009 Release

GR201IMR.GIF

Invicta Model Rail, Sidcup, Kent, is pleased to announce our first 009 Exclusive Limited Edition wagon Produced by Peco, and finished in an attractive chocolate brown livery, the wagon will be released on May 6th at the Bredgar & Wormshill Light Railway’s Open Day & Model Railway Show. 

GR-201IMR Crown Quay Open Wagon £18.50 

Modelled on one of the wagons based on the Bredgar & Wormshill Light Railway , we will release it at the brand new model railway show being held at the Bredgar & Wormshill Light Railway, near Sittingbourne , Kent on Sunday 6th May. In addition to the model railway show there will be unlimited train and tractor rides (included the ticket price), a treasure hunt & face painting . Advance orders can be made as normal using the details below.

Available From May 6th By Calling On 0208 302 7774 

On Line at www.invictamodelrail.com

or visit us in store at 130 Station Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 7AB

• Like 8

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

My two arrived after a brief stay with RM who didn't leave a card!! Thanks to Kerry for a quick confirmation of actual dispatch when I queried the delay after email notification.

post-6968-0-12665600-1527098672_thumb.jpg

I renumbered the second one with a dab of white using a pin and rounding the tail with a blade.

post-6968-0-75606300-1527098681_thumb.jpg

• Like 6