A Nod To Polfairol

gwrrob

I was confused but a good curry has now sorted me out.

Food for though my good man, it's likely to have you blowing in the wind tomorrow morning, much like Robs new layout !

Sue Sheff

Hi Rob, good to see a start with this now your on the Dark Side.

My Parents lived just outside of Wadebridge so travelled this line a lot in the mid to late forty's during and after the War, now I have two Cornish Branches to watch develope.

Pity I still don't have Trebudoc.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Although this was a bit of fun to start with it could get serious with the purchase of one of these. Having somewhere to store it will be the key here.

https://www.timhorn.co.uk/2ft61cms-wide-baseboard-modules/

attachicon.gif5ft-by-2ft-Scenic-Photo-Board-TJH01-July-2017-Copyright-Tim-Horn.jpg

The only thing I don't like about those module boards is the vertical rib at each end that projects into the scenic area. OK on single boards but looks a bit distracting where there are multiple boards. Would be better IMO to have the rib on the rear in that situation.

Hi Rob, good to see a start with this now your on the Dark Side.

My Parents lived just outside of Wadebridge so travelled this line a lot in the mid to late forty's during and after the War, now I have two Cornish Branches to watch develope.

Pity I still don't have Trebudoc.

Make another one next weekend Bodge !  :jester:

P.R.Olific

Edited by bgman
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

He's bought 7mm stuff, so already on the slippy slope. Just needs a gentle shove...

I have three items of GWR rolling stock but they're in three different period liveries. :O 

I have three items of GWR rolling stock but they're in three different period liveries. :O

Get the airbrush out !

Van Gof

• RMweb Gold

The only thing I don't like about those module boards is the vertical rib at each end that projects into the scenic area. OK on single boards but looks a bit distracting where there are multiple boards. Would be better IMO to have the rib on the rear in that situation.

For me, what would be ideal would be if the backscene components could be removed separately, so that you could work on the back part of the layout, without the vertical sections potentially getting in the way. Otherwise, they look fab.

• RMweb Gold

For me, what would be ideal would be if the backscene components could be removed separately, so that you could work on the back part of the layout, without the vertical sections potentially getting in the way. Otherwise, they look fab.

Talking of backscenes, do you reckon the one I used on ANTB would look good with a 7mm layout.

• Like 2

Today I have mainly been in the GWR Erecting Shop preparing the frames for a new addition to my 7mm locomotive stock

post-20303-0-79498100-1522793384_thumb.jpg

post-20303-0-94631700-1522793395_thumb.jpg

post-20303-0-27779300-1522793407_thumb.jpg

W.Dean

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Chris. Your concern for the moral welfare of this thread has not gone unnnoticed here.

post-14122-0-64216300-1522874683.jpeg