Bachmann sound fitted 45 lighting

ClikC

I'm looking for a way to dim the lights on Bachmann's sound fitted 45, due to having only a standard Dynamis I don't really want to go altering CV's "Willy-nilly" encase of buggering everything up.

Also, is there a way to operate the taillights on and off independently?

Regards

Matt

Hi

You need to adjust CV113 and CV114 to a value of 1, I did mine and it looks a lot better. (Can adjust from 0 to 225 but anything above 9 will make them flash on and off biggrin.gif )

CV115 will adjust the cab light brightness (Class 37 etc)

Tail lights cannot be controlled seperately.

hth

T-T

• RMweb Gold

Hi,

as tinsley toton has said the tail lights can't be controlled Separately unless you do a little bit of work to the loco.

It can be done as i have done a few other Bachmann locos and the procedure will be the same.

If you fancy them done, i'm due to exhibit at the exeter show this year so bring it along and i can show you what needs to be done if you want

cheers

Simon

Hi,

as tinsley toton has said the tail lights can't be controlled Separately unless you do a little bit of work to the loco.

It can be done as i have done a few other Bachmann locos and the procedure will be the same.

If you fancy them done, i'm due to exhibit at the exeter show this year so bring it along and i can show you what needs to be done if you want

cheers

Simon

Thanks Simon, I'll be sure to catch up with you at the show.

Regards

Matt

Archived