GER Wagon Transfers

• 4 weeks later...

An update to the plans for GER wagon transfers:

It seems my efforts have been in tandem with some of the 'goings on' over at Fox Transfers who have announced their plans to produce GER locomotive transfers 'soon' (and with RTR J15s, B12s, forthcoming N7s and J70s with more to come, I am sure, who can blame them?).

In addressing some issues with my products I got into conversation with messrs Fox and learned of this plan. To get to the point: I have suspended development of my own transfers and am now 'helping out' messrs Fox in bringing a complete set of GER wagon transfers to fruition as a joint venture (OK, I am paying for it...) to be added to their range in due course. Yes, we may have to wait a bit (but this thread lasted seven years...) but it will happen and be done by people who know their stuff and have a huge reputation in the market. I am very pleased to be doing it this way.

Hopefully nobody will be disappointed.

Best,

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

If this suits you, it is perfect for me. I've used Fox transfers before and no problem with them. Do you know if there will be a wool wagon transfer? I'm on the painting stage of my own...

Carlos

Hi Marcus,

If this suits you, it is perfect for me. I've used Fox transfers before and no problem with them. Do you know if there will be a wool wagon transfer? I'm on the painting stage of my own...

Carlos

Yes, there will...and pre-made accurate numbers too! So put it aside and let the paint dry...

Archived