Very nearly there, I’ve got the name letters to put on the side and a couple of lamps to make and hang. Then I think that’s about it. Although I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind there’s something missing...?

Yes, the rest of the windows and roof !  :jester:

All joking apart, I have followed your build on this model and you've certainly made an excellent representation of the box. BIG pat on the back from me !

Grahame

• 2 weeks later...

It’s finished!

post-31608-0-47969300-1546161885_thumb.jpeg

I’m just about to post my 12 photos over on the main thread. I’ve really enjoyed the change of focus from the Midland to LNWR and also the challenge of modelling at 1:24. So much so, I’ve started another 1:24 model on a similar sized base, this time of the weighbridge office that is just about still standing at Berkeley Station in Gloucestershire. Back to the Midland I’m afraid, as I can’t stay away from it for too long...!

• Like 6
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• 1 month later...

Morning all!

Over the next couple of days I’ll be listing my signal cabin on eBay as I need to make space for other stuff. When I have, I’ll post the listing number on here.

In the meantime, if you would like to make me a sensible offer, feel free to pm me. It is available to view in the flesh at my home in Tunbridge Wells if you are near enough but hopefully the above photos and all the other pics on this thread gives you a good idea of the standard. 

Cheers,

Richard

• 1 month later...

Beast66606 is quite correct regarding the books I used.

Incidentally I’m taking the box up to Kenilworth to present it to the LNWR Study Centre where it will reside as a permanent exhibit. I believe Richard Foster will be there to receive it, in which case I’m going to ask him to autograph my book!

• Like 3