Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Looking good George and pushing on with the model ,,,,, I haven't taken the lids off some of the Telford purchases yet  :jester:

Come on Martin, keep up mate, purchases should be opened, built and running by now, hahha.

SORRY !  Andy l posted on your thread, last night it had been a long day and l was tired, l don't know how to remove them ?....

Don't worry about that Bud, it Model Railways, it's O Gauge and it's also relevant to SMS so no need to apologise mate. 

Planning is still taking place, I have some NEW ideas and I hope to show them soon.

I'm expecting another BIG BOX today, the one that arrived yesterday was enormous, but the bits inside were well worth it. 

There will also be another deliver probably after the weekend now with the Class 40.

More updates later.

• Like 1

Oooh a class 40, I have been so tempted with one of those. Looking forwards to seeing that beast and your latest plan,

Cheers Peter.

Agh yes I agree about the 40, and once it's weathered as Bachamann did with Auerol, and you see the Track plan as well, as some minor changes have been required. hahhah.

• Like 1

The Shop in Wigan EDIT = Widnes, has some special offers, so it would be RUDE not to take advantage of them.

5 of these little beauties have now arrived.

post-9335-0-13069900-1536315537.jpg

And 3 of these.

post-9335-0-39916000-1536315560.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8

No Buyers yet for Pen Y Bont, so it might need stripping soon.

I can re use all the Track, Points and Point Motors, so that's almost £300 and also the backscene, another £12 plus the Level Crossing, Signal Box, Signal, Skytrex low relief warehouse, so another £80 plus, and lots of little bits as well such as Milk Churns, buffers, people etc.

• Like 2

Sounds like other than the baseboards and backscene most of it can be reused for your new layout.

Rich

No Rich, as started, the Backscene WOULD be re used, it's easy to get off, just a few tacks along the back and put it on the new boards, If I wanted to remove the Mountains I probably could, but I probably wouldn't in case I spoilt it.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2