Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Hope that you gave yourself a good pat on the back Andy. Two magazine features in one month. I don't know how you do it mate, some means of time travel I suspect. There's definitely some kind of science fiction going on because I for one am totally befuddled as it seems that not only did you build bench road and get it featured in the mag since last I checked in but you seem to have sold it prior to that. Not even the publishers at Peco seem to be able keep up with you mate!

:sungum::sungum::sungum::sungum::sungum:

Oh I almost forgot...There was a feature on Queensbury in RM too. Most interesting reading not a bad layout plan that:D

Hope that you're well and get back to 2022 safely from where ever you are.

Regards Shaun

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Hope that you gave yourself a good pat on the back Andy. Two magazine features in one month. I don't know how you do it mate, some means of time travel I suspect. There's definitely some kind of science fiction going on because I for one am totally befuddled as it seems that not only did you build bench road and get it featured in the mag since last I checked in but you seem to have sold it prior to that. Not even the publishers at Peco seem to be able keep up with you mate!

:sungum::sungum::sungum::sungum::sungum:

Oh I almost forgot...There was a feature on Queensbury in RM too. Most interesting reading not a bad layout plan that:D

Hope that you're well and get back to 2022 safely from where ever you are.

Regards Shaun

Thanks Shaun, Yes Bench Road AND Seven Mills were BOTH sold last August, so I started with a blank Canvas and empty POD in Sep 2021.

Who knows what 2022 will bring.

I was talking to Steve Flint, (Senior Editor for RM) last Sunday at the Basingstoke Show, and they still have one more article of mine from about 2017/18 that they haven't had time to fit in yet, so that could be coming along in the coming Months I hope.

I did see the Queensbury article, it was very good, most informative mate.

Stay safe and keep well.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 3