Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold

Hi Fran

Are you planning to make any announcement at the Glasgow show it would be nice if someone would do a cally coach to go with rails of Sheffield's 828

thanks

Alan

Hi Alan,

We may have a Glasgow announcement to make but I will know nearer the time. I can tell you that we do not have a cally coach in the works at the moment though.

Cheers,

Fran

Hi Alan,

We may have a Glasgow announcement to make but I will know nearer the time. I can tell you that we do not have a cally coach in the works at the moment though.

Cheers,

Fran

Hi Fran

Thanks for fast reply ill look forward to meat you at Glasgow pity it wont be a cally coach if anything is announced

thanks

Alan

Edited by Thebigshot

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Just a we reminder that we will be attending the Warley show this year as a manufacturer and trader for the first time on stand B31A. If you remember it was a year ago when we first broke cover and Andy sought us out at Warley 2017 when nobody really knew who we were! 

We're really excited to be coming back to the show this year with our new stand and unveiling our first British outline locomotive at 10:30am on Saturday morning! It's been an eventful 12 months as I am sure you have all gathered!

We have received a few emails asking if we sell our models at shows recently. The answer is yes, we do! We will have stocks of pre TOPS, TOPS and NCB HUO wagons with us as well as our buffer detail packs. What's more, to celebrate our first Warley show, we are doing our one and only ever HUO sale, with each pack bought on the stand £55.01 (the penny is a long, long story!) 

post-7114-0-34872000-1542826003_thumb.jpg

We also know that Warley isnt for everyone, so we have put the same deal online for the duration of the weekend and are including Black Friday to give you all some further savings. Again it is a once off, and the sale ends on Sunday evening at 10pm https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/24-5t-huo-coal-hopper-oo-gauge

We were busy preparing for the show all week and our stock is already on its way. I need to be neater with my pallet wrapping though! This is the HUO stock we are bringing for the weekend, make sure we come home with an empty pallet! We also have some IRM orange cement bubbles too should they take your fancy! 

post-7114-0-74015000-1542825812.jpeg

Also on our stand will be a 3D print of our loco as pre-production samples of the Cemflo, 7mm HUO, PCA and Rawie buffer stops and we can also take pre-orders for all these items on our stand during the weekend.

post-7114-0-85953200-1542826038_thumb.jpg

So, please stop by and say hi, or even just have a quick look. A year ago nobody really knew who we are, and a year on many still dont, but hopefully you get to learn more about us this weekend and beyond and see how we do things.

See you at stand B31A!

Cheers,

Fran

Edited by 071
  • Like 3

Hi everyone,

Just a we reminder that we will be attending the Warley show this year as a manufacturer and trader for the first time on stand B31A. If you remember it was a year ago when we first broke cover and Andy sought us out at Warley 2017 when nobody really knew who we were! 

We're really excited to be coming back to the show this year with our new stand and unveiling our first British outline locomotive at 10:30am on Saturday morning! It's been an eventful 12 months as I am sure you have all gathered!

We have received a few emails asking if we sell our models at shows recently. The answer is yes, we do! We will have stocks of pre TOPS, TOPS and NCB HUO wagons with us as well as our buffer detail packs. What's more, to celebrate our first Warley show, we are doing our one and only ever HUO sale, with each pack bought on the stand £55.01 (the penny is a long, long story!) 

attachicon.gifIMG_2823.JPG

We also know that Warley isnt for everyone, so we have put the same deal online for the duration of the weekend and are including Black Friday to give you all some further savings. Again it is a once off, and the sale ends on Sunday evening at 10pm https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/24-5t-huo-coal-hopper-oo-gauge

We were busy preparing for the show all week and our stock is already on its way. I need to be neater with my pallet wrapping though! This is the HUO stock we are bringing for the weekend, make sure we come home with an empty pallet! We also have some IRM orange cement bubbles too should they take your fancy! 

attachicon.gifWarley Pallet.jpeg

Also on our stand will be a 3D print of our loco as pre-production samples of the Cemflo, 7mm HUO, PCA and Rawie buffer stops and we can also take pre-orders for all these items on our stand during the weekend.

attachicon.gifCemflo and PCA.jpg

So, please stop by and say hi, or even just have a quick look. A year ago nobody really knew who we are, and a year on many still dont, but hopefully you get to learn more about us this weekend and beyond and see how we do things.

See you at stand B31A!

Cheers,

Fran

Hi Fran

I wont be at Warley and I know it's a long way away yet but I'm hoping that a similar stand will be at Glasgow

thanks

Alan

If you remember it was a year ago when we first broke cover and Andy sought us out at Warley 2017 when nobody really knew who we were! 

Now everyone loves you I've got to make an appointment for an audience with you. ;)

You may have walked the hall with anonymity last year but I reckon by lunchtime on Saturday you'll have done the deed that's getting the most gossip at the show and on here.

attachicon.gifF8A1E374-E9BE-4CE8-A782-88618A15E4AC.jpeg

We are all set up and ready to go for Warley Model Railway Club & Exhibition 2018! Drop by our stand to pick up some HUOs, see samples of the Cemflo, PCA and 7mm HUO and of course see our big announcement at 10:30am! Drop by and say hi, stand B31A!

The hazard tape has gone! :D

attachicon.gifF8A1E374-E9BE-4CE8-A782-88618A15E4AC.jpeg

We are all set up and ready to go for Warley Model Railway Club & Exhibition 2018! Drop by our stand to pick up some HUOs, see samples of the Cemflo, PCA and 7mm HUO and of course see our big announcement at 10:30am! Drop by and say hi, stand B31A!

Impressive set up. You guys aren't messing about with this are you?

Is it 1030 yet?

• RMweb Gold

Following a trend set by Rails in interior design...and you guys will know all about that.....you have now gone one better and introduced the concept of designer show stand. I look forward to a tour of inspection tomorrow

Meanwhile,have a profitable day and enjoy the whole weekend..I shall await the grand announcement from the comfort of my armchair and iPad. Good luck.

• RMweb Gold

Was there a wagon being announced too?

Did I miss that?

Not this time KDG, tho we have several more projects underway, including several wagons, which will be announced over the coming weeks :)

• RMweb Gold

Following a trend set by Rails in interior design...and you guys will know all about that.....you have now gone one better and introduced the concept of designer show stand. I look forward to a tour of inspection tomorrow

Meanwhile,have a profitable day and enjoy the whole weekend..I shall await the grand announcement from the comfort of my armchair and iPad. Good luck.

And now I know why you were at Rails on May 11th..........not just wagons was it ? Barrow Hill just across the way etc.

Nice one ......sneaked in just when I thought my stock of Deltics was at full capacity too.

Nicely priced with top specs with infinite variety too.Which one ( for now ) is it to be ? Ah,decisions,decisions..

Ever so well done,gents.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Nice to meet you guys on Saturday

Great stand very impressive and timed it just right for the announcement.

Have ordered 2 Deltics (will have to shift my Bachmann ones now)

Baz

Thanks Baz, great to meet you too!

We are finally back in Dublin after our first Warley show, and what an amazing show and experience it was! Thank you everyone who stopped by to meet us, to come by for our Deltic launch and who made purchases! It was great to be able to put faces to names and chat, even if it was for just a brief period when we were mobbed during various parts of the weekend. We were flat out at times and we look forward to meeting you and others at some of the shows we’ll be attending in 2019.

Our office and dispatch will get back tomorrow and we have a huge amount of HUOs to dispatch to new homes from your online orders. The most popular pack at Warley was our NCB pack, which flew off our stand!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Our next UK show is of course the fabulous Model Rail Scotland, where we will have the last of our 4mm pre TOPS HUOs (if they last that long!) for sale, along with TOPS and NCB packs, as well as the brand new 7mm HUOs for sale on our stand across the weekend. We will also have decorated samples of our PCA and Cemflos and our Deltic print on show and accessory packs in both 4mm and 7mm and our Irish Tara Mines wagons on sale too. We will also be able to take pre-orders on cemflos, PCAs and Deltics should you wish to place them in person and we will be on hand to answer any queries and have a chat.

What's more, we will be making TWO major announcements at the show on Friday at 11am. One is our next locomotive, and the second is some rolling stock. It will be our most ambitious plan yet, so make sure you drop by and see what it is. I promise I'll keep the speech really short this time! 

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, 071 said:

Ah go ahead on then, it goes with the rolling stock we’re also announcing. That’s all we’re saying!

Cheers!

Fran

Oh my, a 91 with Mk4’s and DVT!! Brilliant news

Edited by ac1874
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2