RevolutioN announce MMA/JNA in OO

Andy Y

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/03/2022 at 14:48, Shaun66 said:

Just wondering if the new Network Rail JNA wagons could be done. I'm not sure what differences there are.

I’m hoping these Wascosa/Network Rail branded wagons will be in the next release aswell. Plus another set of the red DB would be nice too 🤞 Also, hoping for more TEA tank wagons announced in the near future 😉

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
On 14/04/2022 at 08:10, Shoey said:

I’m hoping these Wascosa/Network Rail branded wagons will be in the next release aswell. Plus another set of the red DB would be nice too 🤞 Also, hoping for more TEA tank wagons announced in the near future 😉

Love to see a second run of the DB red ones as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
18 minutes ago, JackB95 said:

More liveries and tooling adjustments announcement!!

https://revolutiontrains.com/new-boxes-from-revolution/

Pleased more are coming. I will need to have a think as to whether I can manage buying some! Which ones I'd want, what I'd pull them with too. Something else will have to go I think.

Edited by TomScrut
  • Agree 1

One thing I have noticed from the model to the prototype is the buffer mounting plate (if that’s the correct term?) is body coloured on the models but is black as per the prototype. I’ve attached a couple of pictures and circled the area to show this.

F3CE92D0-4E66-45E3-BBBD-668F7913AF1A.jpeg

EE1B26C7-8E7B-492D-A3C1-ED73D87A5F4C.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive noticed on my frequent visits to Whatley (and Merehead) that the fleet of JNAs are looking rather..... shall we say 'random' lately, started off with the rather pleasant looking silver versions with Mendip Rail branding, then they were joined by the red/brown Touax versions somewhat spoiling the overall uniform appearance. Now we have had a large quantity of blue ones arrive, they appear to be the same blue as the Cappagh versions but no company logo, just VTG lettering.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi Ben,

Any further information on possible preorder date? Forgive my impatience, just trying to plan my “train” budget for this year!

Planning to buy a few to make up decent rake, but as always other there are other items tempting me on my limited hobby budget.

Thanks,

Cheers, Mick

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2023 at 23:13, railfan60 said:

Hi Ben,

Any further information on possible preorder date? Forgive my impatience, just trying to plan my “train” budget for this year!

Planning to buy a few to make up decent rake, but as always other there are other items tempting me on my limited hobby budget.

Thanks,

Cheers, Mick

When I last asked at Model Rail Scotland they was waiting for the CADs to be finish for some of the newer versions. Unfortunately forgot to ask them at Ally Pally. Hopefully they have an update soon. 

• Agree 1

On 18/12/2022 at 00:45, Revolution Ben said:

Hi there,

Probably in the next couple of weeks, but we’ll let everyone know when they are!

cheers

Ben A.

Hope you don’t mind me giving this a little nudge @Revolution Ben just wondering if there’s a date yet as I’m just trying to budget and pace myself as there’s more than one rake of liveries I’d like to order if funds allow and time frames etc. TIA.

7 hours ago, Revolution Ben said:

Hello all,

No nudging needed - just a flying visit to our Projects Page which always gives the latest status on any given models.

cheers

Ben A.

@Revolution Ben but I can’t seem to see the OO/4mm JNA/MMA listed on your projects list. I’ve been up since 1am working and I haven’t got my glasses on apologies in advance if I have missed it… 😴🤓

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shoey said:

@Revolution Ben but I can’t seem to see the OO/4mm JNA/MMA listed on your projects list. I’ve been up since 1am working and I haven’t got my glasses on apologies in advance if I have missed it… 😴🤓

Don’t look too hard for your glasses, there is no mention of mma/jna run 2 in oo gauge on the projects list.🙈

• Friendly/supportive 1

On 05/04/2023 at 10:25, Revolution Ben said:

Hi all,

Apologies - you're right.  We are still sorting out the (small number of) tooling alterations needed to correctly depict the latest Touax and Wascosa/Network Rail variants.

cheers

Ben A.

Hi @Revolution Ben

This full page ad is in the latest issue of Model Rail which arrived in the post yesterday. I presume this went to the printers in anticipation of pricing etc being finalised and appearing on the website before publication?

I know there are a few of us eager to “hit the button” on some more of these so will wait patiently for more updates. 

Alex

E74DC188-1A2F-441D-86B6-8D4388053442.jpeg

Edited by norfolkchinaclay
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1