Cake Box display at Peterborough

Phil Parker

Saturday saw an excellent collection of Cake Boxes - thanks to all who brought them along. I'll sort out the photos and video next week so we can do more on the BRM Express newsletter at the end of the month.

Sunday, I filled the space with my own projects, including some Cake Box models.

Day2.jpg

Very nice. It was good to meet you on the Saturday.

Danny

Saturday saw an excellent collection of Cake Boxes - thanks to all who brought them along. I'll sort out the photos and video next week so we can do more on the BRM Express newsletter at the end of the month. 

Sunday, I filled the space with my own projects, including some Cake Box models. 

attachicon.gifDay2.jpg

It was a pleasure brining my cakebox and meeting others that built them too

I think the show for me was the best one I'd been to for a while, I think it's beacause there was a variety of layouts n traders but the use of space as well because the walkways were wide enough to walk down and there were still 4 to 5 people deep at some layouts yet you could still get to see

only bad thing was the big dint in my wallet which I wasn't planning on lol

Shaun

• Like 1

had planned to visit Peterborough on Saturday. But family crisis came up. I was Peterborough Station for a little while. Helping family during crisis. Think modelling might be going on hold for a while. Would have been nice to put some faces to names. Perhaps another time in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for that Phil!

it is lovely to see a photo of my modelling taken with a decent camera.

I am also very impressed with the editing of the video, your chat with me makes my responses sound a lot slicker than I recall them being.

Yes. Thank you Phil. My interview seems better than I remember it going and I like the way the later closeup shots of the models have been intercut with the main interview.

• Like 1