Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

23 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback and duly noted on body removal. We’ll get a “how to” done and stick it on the website next week and ensure all future instruction bookets have them.

Cheers!

Fran

Hi Fran,

Another comment I've seen is the location for all the pipes etc on the front and rear of the loco. Could some information on this be included with the above?

Thanks

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
45 minutes ago, Haverail said:

Hi Fran,

Another comment I've seen is the location for all the pipes etc on the front and rear of the loco. Could some information on this be included with the above?

Thanks

Depends which version you have but my post on page 185 above might give you a starting point

Cheers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Bullock said:

Depends which version you have but my post on page 185 above might give you a starting point

Cheers

Thanks, I've seen comments on other forums/facebook so thought something on the Accurascale  website would ensure the details are somwhere accessible to all.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
Just now, Haverail said:

Thanks, I've seen comments on other forums/facebook so thought something on the Accurascale  website would ensure the details are somwhere accessible to all.

An sure it will come, guess things are a bit busy at the moment in Accurascale Towers.

Have you got a copy of Diesel Dawn 1 - The Deltics? Plenty of good photos in there to help, 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, franciswilliamwebb said:

Oh, St Rollox!  I want sound in my whisper-quiet one now 🙉

I managed to swap my silent version for something more noisy a few weeks ago having realised I was going to want it anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guarded said:

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more mentioned of the early BR crew who are now showing for order.These figures look astonishingly good!I will be getting a set for my Bachmann DP1 as well.

Thanks for the alert! Duly ordered for my incoming D9008.

• Agree 2

Received my deltic on Saturday after the absolutely rapid dispatch to door. Detail is absolutely exquisite and the sound complements the model fantastically. The RSG railtour condition is perfectly done with the silver tanks really showing off the various detail around the solebar. Really impressed by the packaging, especially with the iPhone effect sliding box to add to the excitement. Big fan of the sound fade function, especially so that I don’t annoy the neighbours too much! Thanks to those in the office for allowing me to pick up a spare version of RSG despite being listed as sold out. Congratulations to all at Accurascale for making such a phenomenal first mainline locomotive in OO.  

2964D980-0CC1-46B0-B49C-03BC9135EC2E.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wolf27 said:

Bit more running this afternoon, complete with BG now. 

Looks and sounds fantastic, although of course Deltic+8 didn't tend to have a BG more a Deltic +12 or the later semi fast formations which didn't have a Restaurant car at all, and ideally you would loose one of the second opens in favor of something like a MK1 RFO to add to the existing restaurant car😄.

Unfortunately I've got to wait for Rails and Locomotion.😒

Edited by 40002
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

They are cracking locos. I went for normal DCC ready. Two of them have been for a spin today using cheap decoders to just give them a test run. Very smooth and quiet runners. The access to the decoder space is good.

I will have to do the FP shot later in the week. Along with other people, I am now thinking 'why didn't I order my favourite (18)?'

Any future models will probably be a sound fitted version.

I really don't know what can be said that already hasn't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DelticBlade said:

They are cracking locos. I went for normal DCC ready. Two of them have been for a spin today using cheap decoders to just give them a test run. Very smooth and quiet runners. The access to the decoder space is good.

I will have to do the FP shot later in the week. Along with other people, I am now thinking 'why didn't I order my favourite (18)?'

Any future models will probably be a sound fitted version.

I really don't know what can be said that already hasn't. 

Out of interest, which decoders did you use? Did you get all light functions working??

I presume that there are still plenty awaiting dispatch? 

Technically asking as I've not yet had an email about dispatch. However, the rational part of me expects the people in the warehouse will be working their hardest to get everyone's dispatched.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LNERandBR said:

Technically asking as I've not yet had an email about dispatch. However, the rational part of me expects the people in the warehouse will be working their hardest to get everyone's dispatched.

I believe they will be packing and posting most of next week, I'm not expecting my email re delivery until late next week.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
48 minutes ago, LNERandBR said:

They have said they will be on all next week doing dispatch,they will have had to quench there tongues after licking so many stamps last week,perhaps Guinness is good for that,hopefully the DPS and RoS ones will be forthcoming in the near future as i have 55009 on order from them,all will be good im sure.

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, 40002 said:

Looks and sounds fantastic, although of course Deltic+8 didn't tend to have a BG more a Deltic +12 or the later semi fast formations which didn't have a Restaurant car at all, and ideally you would loose one of the second opens in favor of something like a MK1 RFO to add to the existing restaurant car😄.

Unfortunately I've got to wait for Rails and Locomotion.😒

This should give you something to discuss

• Like 10
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, Wolf27 said:

This should give you something to discuss

Methinks wolfman is busy playing trains rather than being too prototypical.

And taking the p*ss at the same time

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 1