Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

2 hours ago, adb968008 said:

but awwww, its only 4 class 90s, in 4 liveries Ive been hoping to be made for at least a year…

Yep, a month ago I didn't think that 90 Rails have dispatched today would beat the Deltic but it will.

Not a complaint though, if anything I want the 90 more anyway.

On 15/06/2022 at 22:47, scots region said:

I will optimistically predict that I will get an email for my two on Monday next week, though given where I am, probably won't see em until Wednesday.

@Accurascale Fran All meant in good humour, not as pressuring. I live in nowhere so I'm used to long delivery times. 

Well if I wasn’t spot on! A coincidence I am sure ;). But that’s Black Watch and Scotty Grey heading my way.

• Like 1

Just now, thetrains said:

Just catching up after a few days away, is the above correct?  Looking at support pages it shows/suggests you can from roof hatch removed.  Would only want to remove body once my early BR crew arrived.

I opened the roof hatch on my model and the DIL switch for the lights is not under the hatch, it's under the fixed part of the body. I suppose it may be possible to remove the blanking plate to set the switches outside the body and then replace the plate in the model. 

Why would I make that up?

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, McC said:

We had a short delay with Nimbus, having to add etches locally. If your order is not Nimbus and its under ACC-25XXX then drop us a line to double check. 

My order is ACC 225x and status says fulfilled but I have not had a tracker etc would this be correct?

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, flapland said:

Not sure if this has been posted but if not you can find function guides, manual etc at the following location.

https://www.accurascale.com/pages/support#reamaze#0#/kb/class-55-deltic

Very useful….. and guess who had put the main reservoir pipes on the wrong way round with cocks facing outwards not inwards….. C0FD46D7-C4FB-4484-B709-A94672CB876C.thumb.jpeg.f7637cbb1c4f53795519a674f20412c9.jpeg

And now I know where the exhauster drain pipes go too….

Edited by Phil Bullock
  • Friendly/supportive 2

3 hours ago, mkrob said:

1846205183_DELTICLOST2.thumb.JPG.9d50fe4f723e35d3da5f13c7a9e4626e.JPG

It would appear my Deltic has disappeared! Whats going on?

DELTIC LOST.JPG

I had a similar note so enquired via the Accurascale helpdesk - in my case the consignment had been created after the last DHL collection so it is (hopefully) being picked up today. The helpdesk is very quick to respond  

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, Phil Bullock said:

Very useful….. and guess who had put the main reservoir pipes on the wrong way round with cocks facing outwards not inwards….. 

And now I know where the exhauster drain pipes go too….

https://www.accurascale.com/pages/support#reamaze#0#/kb/class-55-deltic/accurascale-class-55-deltic-bufferbeam-detail-fitting

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, younGGuns7 said:

My order is ACC 225x and status says fulfilled but I have not had a tracker etc would this be correct?

It's quite probable that was your deposit / initial order, and your balance has a later order number. The Balance orders are the shippable part and the one to check.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, friargate said:

I’ve been left very disappointed after waiting so long for my Deltic, it arrived on Friday on opening the box some parts were found unattached but the main disappointment was the sound.  I suspect it has faulty speakers as there is a grating/rattle when power is applied which distorts the sound.  However I must congratulate Accurascale though for their prompt action.  After sending an email with video attached to illustrate the fault, I received an apology asked to return my Deltic together with details regarding returns all within the hour.

Wouldn’t that just have been a quick fix, just a case of identifying what is vibrating/rattling?  I have exactly the same sound issue (by the sound of it) but am just waiting till the weekend to take the body off and fully expect to have sorted it within a matter of minutes.

Edited by aureol40012

6 minutes ago, McC said:

Hmm. When I click on that link, I get the Support page ok, but nothing to download or read. Does it work for others??

UPDATE. These links worked on my pc earlier, but now I’m on my iPad they don’t bring up the details. Tried Chrome and Firefox :(

Edited by philg

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, McC said:

It's quite probable that was your deposit / initial order, and your balance has a later order number. The Balance orders are the shippable part and the one to check.

Thanks got it now 👍

6 minutes ago, McC said:

Should look like this? Ensure you don't have ad blockers / etc/ enabled that might be disliking the embed?

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 16.09.57.png

On my laptop, yes. On my iPad no

Which is a pain. My pc is hardly ever on these days

Happy to help debug (and so far as I know, no ad blockers)

UPDATE. Tried Safari and Opera on iPad too - not working for those either

Edited by philg

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, philg said:

On my laptop, yes. On my iPad no

Which is a pain. My pc is hardly ever on these days

Happy to help debug (and so far as I know, no ad blockers)

Ok on my iPad - IOS 15.5 and Safari.

Edit: but not using Chrome on my iPad.

Roy

Edited by Roy Langridge

3 hours ago, McC said:

Absolutely !We're working on more content for there at the moment too!

I see there is one for the removal of the body/chains. Two of mine of have come loose off the body and wonder what glue  if any you recommend to re-attach. Also if you could add that to the body removal instructions I think many would find that beneficial. No rush though as you are all so busy. 

Edited by flapland