All new RTR TEA bogie tank

Grimleygrid

12 hours ago, SouthernMafia said:

What be folk using for curing the squeak problem please? Also spent time opening out the B2Bs on all 9 and vastly improved running through my dodgy hand built track...

Cracking wagons though! What's next? *Cough TTA cough

A soft pencil often works for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
54 minutes ago, Trains4U said:

Why do you ask?

If you are looking to buy, we still have all versions except the KBAs left in stock 

Thank you for the reply and I appreciate the sentiment but I fear they may have sold out by the time the funds are available for a good length rake.

Saying all of that though, Ill order a 3 pack from you and see how it goes.😀

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Trains4U said:

Just to say, the reviews for these are now appearing in the press, though they are now getting hard to find.

We still have stocks of all versions available (Albeit in very small numbers in some cases)
http://www.trains4u.com/c/656/Cavalex

Thank you. 

I missed out originally, and have struggled to find any in stock anywhere. I've just placed an order 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just received a set of 3 of the weathered variant and another excellent product from Cavalex.

I am encountering a problem with one of the wheel sets falling out - has anyone experienced this / got a fix please?

Just now, Mooresby said:

Just received a set of 3 of the weathered variant and another excellent product from Cavalex.

I am encountering a problem with one of the wheel sets falling out - has anyone experienced this / got a fix please?

Hi, if you drop us an email at cavalexmodels@gmail.com we will see what we can do to solve the issue for you.

Regards

Cav

• Like 1

Hi All,

So what started with 1 TEA tanker soon became rake of 4 with the addition of a triple wagon pack.

Today, I received another pack of 3 & what an impressive sight these wagons make.

Got to be in the running for freight wagon of the year me thinks…..

BFAC4FFE-B5B6-414B-9F66-9C5E8CDB74EE.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 6 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Having now put down a deposit for a Petroleum liveried class 60 of yours, I'm now wondering if there's any plans for another batch of these on the horizon? I know Revolution have announced a batch of the later models, but I'm looking at a 1990s rake...

16 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Having now put down a deposit for a Petroleum liveried class 60 of yours, I'm now wondering if there's any plans for another batch of these on the horizon? I know Revolution have announced a batch of the later models, but I'm looking at a 1990s rake...

Yes, we are planning a 2nd batch. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, aureol40012 said:

Quick question for the Cav lads, I’ve emailed about getting a spare buffer for my TEA wagon but haven’t heard back. Which email address should I be using?  I used the form on the website so don’t know if you got it?

aureol40012, thanks for your message. Your email was received and a reply sent three days ago could I ask that you check your spam folder just in case it has gone in there.

Could you please send another email to cavalexmodels@gmail.com ?

Then we can get this resolved for you. Many thanks.

Hope that helps.

• Agree 1

On 04/08/2023 at 19:11, Grimleygrid said:

aureol40012, thanks for your message. Your email was received and a reply sent three days ago could I ask that you check your spam folder just in case it has gone in there.

Could you please send another email to cavalexmodels@gmail.com ?

Then we can get this resolved for you. Many thanks.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the buffer, great service!