Mason Street (Goods) BR Blue.

Andrew P

6 hours ago, SteveyDee68 said:

Really like the development of this layout. Has work stopped on this in preference to SMS?

Steve S

Hi Stevey and thanks for your enquiry. Mason St was SOLD in the state it was in at the last picture on the previous page, so was never completely finished scenic wise, but I needed the room at the time.

Shame, because as you say, it was developing well.

Thanks again.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Stevey and thanks for your enquiry. Mason St was SOLD in the state it was in at the last picture on the previous page, so was never completely finished scenic wise, but I needed the room at the time.

Shame, because as you say, it was developing well.

Thanks again.

I am going to pinch the format of goods arrival and departure sidings! I also liked your "maximum mileage from a Metcalfe kit" ideas ... noted for future reference, too!

There's a saying - plagiarism imitation is the sincerest form of  flattery... :mocking_mini:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SteveyDee68 said:

I am going to pinch the format of goods arrival and departure sidings! I also liked your "maximum mileage from a Metcalfe kit" ideas ... noted for future reference, too!

There's a saying - plagiarism imitation is the sincerest form of  flattery... :mocking_mini:

Good man, go for it, I pinched / borrowed the idea from another Layout I saw at a Show.

IMG_8235.JPG.ae29f2c4dd7e2a38f881fda2ad48f147.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sb67 said:

I like the look of that layout Andy, can you remember what it was called? 

Hi Steve, No afraid not, it was pictured at the Armitage small Layouts show in 2019, but if you call Rob / @NHY 581 he was there so may have a program as it was in the same room as him.

43 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Steve, No afraid not, it was pictured at the Armitage small Layouts show in 2019, but if you call Rob / @NHY 581 he was there so may have a program as it was in the same room as him.

Ok, thanks Andy. It does look a nice layout, like the way they've used the Metcalfe kits.

• Agree 1