RevolutioN announce OO Gauge IPA Wagons

sc2016

Very positive review of these wagons in Model Rail this month… just to get us more excited :-). I genuinely can’t remember how many I ordered now so opening the box to find that out will be

exciting in itself!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Annoyingly the shipping company have just told us that the container didn’t make the ship that it was booked on (which was due into Southampton this weekend) but has been put on a ship arriving in 3-4 weeks time. 

I’ll update our website when we’ve got some more definite information. 

cheers Mike

• Friendly/supportive 3

26 minutes ago, Revolution Mike said:

Annoyingly the shipping company have just told us that the container didn’t make the ship that it was booked on (which was due into Southampton this weekend) but has been put on a ship arriving in 3-4 weeks time. 

cheers Mike

Hi Mike,

Is there anyway that they’ll arrive before the weekend of GETS?

These represent one of my ‘core’ freight trains which I would really really like to have at running on the layout at GETS!

Simon

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Simon

Normally I'd have said yes (definitely) but we were pretty disappointed to find out that they weren't on the ship that they were originally booked on.

If they've landed and cleared customs (and assuming that they're not at a port on strike) then they should be OK for before GETS, but I'm loathe to say definitely until we physically get the models!

Cheers Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, Revolution Mike said:

Hi Simon

Normally I'd have said yes (definitely) but we were pretty disappointed to find out that they weren't on the ship that they were originally booked on.

If they've landed and cleared customs (and assuming that they're not at a port on strike) then they should be OK for before GETS, but I'm loathe to say definitely until we physically get the models!

Cheers Mike

Hi Mike,

I thought that would be the answer, I’ll keep my fingers crossed!

I’ll happily collect them from your stand on the Saturday Morning if needed! 😂

Simon

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, Revolution Mike said:

cheers Mike

Well at least they weren't on a boat stuck in the Suez and impounded for several weeks I guess!

I'm sure they'll be worth the wait :)

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
28 minutes ago, The Black Prince said:

I work in the industry.. Southampton is suffering just as badly as Felixstowe and they’re not on strike (yet!). 

Some lines are skipping the UK entirely and discharging abroad and the boxes are being fed back in 14-20 days late (!)

Absolutely, but the OP mentioned the strike at Felixtowe. 

As we've said before, this consigment has already been delayed by factors beyond our control.  We are being told there won't be further delays but one reason we aren't saying more about scheduled deliveries is that we won't believe it until they are on pallets outside our premises!

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
39 minutes ago, Revolution Ben said:

Absolutely, but the OP mentioned the strike at Felixtowe. 

As we've said before, this consigment has already been delayed by factors beyond our control.  We are being told there won't be further delays but one reason we aren't saying more about scheduled deliveries is that we won't believe it until they are on pallets INSIDE our premises!

cheers

Ben A.

😉

Cheers,

Phil.

• Funny 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just got the dispatch email for my IPAs, so they have arrived and are now in the process of being sent out.

However, I know that Ben and Mike can be very busy during the posting process, so be patient in waiting for your order!

Simon

• Friendly/supportive 1

28 minutes ago, St. Simon said:

Hi,

Just got the dispatch email for my IPAs, so they have arrived and are now in the process of being sent out.

However, I know that Ben and Mike can be very busy during the posting process, so be patient in waiting for your order!

Simon

I also got a dispatch email today. Also noticed on their website on the Projects page updated on 17/10 that the status has changed to Shipping to Customers with 50% sent out. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

I haven’t had a dispatch email but I’ve had an email from Royal Mail (I originally thought was spam…) saying I’ve got a Tracked48 parcel on the way, which I didn't expect. Putting 2+2 together I’m hoping for a nice surprise on its arrival!

Thanks,

Jack.

• Agree 1