Bourton on the Water

Baggies1961

34 minutes ago, pwr said:

I've got mine on order from Rails but as far as I can tell they have not received stock yet.

Paul R

yes, I’m in the same boat. I emailed them and they said they will receive them soon and can fulfil their pre orders

i hope so as other shops are selling out of the one I pre ordered 

I don't think Hattons have any yet either and Tower haven't reported receipt although they said it was imminent.

I think pre-orders are safe. I ordered my blue one many months ago.

Paul R

2 hours ago, pwr said:

I don't think Hattons have any yet either and Tower haven't reported receipt although they said it was imminent.

Paul R

Mine was pre ordered from Tower. 
Regards

Julian.

17 hours ago, pwr said:

Paul R

they are in stock on tower, although 56099 is sold out. Their news page appears to be a little out of date over the last month or so

• Agree 1

Can anyone tell me when these spares were included the Heljan class 37 spares bag?

There not in the recent releases so wondered when they were included, it says in the literature they are but I have never seen them in the 37’s Iv bought.

8B55FBC3-A946-469D-8E18-6072A37B0392.jpeg

Thanks for info on lamp brackets, I know what they are just wondered why they are not included in the spares bag when Heljans literature states they are included. 

In other news, Iv started another MTA wagon. Been filing down the axle boxes, testing their fit in the slots provided and filling some imperfections on the body.

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Al,

Thanks Al. Trying desperately to clear my diary so I can get there.

Will check the start time and location, sure its at the dome, but alas could be wrong?

Yes its at the Dome, 10-16 I think. I'm off to pack up and transport Dovedale to Doncaster tomorrow morning.