Class 37, by Accurascale

On 05/07/2022 at 10:11, Accurascale Fran said:

Complete with our Rawie buffer stops! (new production batch complete and heading our way soon too!)

Cheers!

Fran 

Will these Rawie Buffer Stops have different serial numbers to the first batch?

🙂

• Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
On 17/07/2022 at 10:41, jools1959 said:

And these two pretty please

C3C3A58B-B57E-494E-AE1E-2E7F3D3B3303.jpg

542A5AB7-529B-45C6-868D-46FC74728374.jpg

JTS_6505.jpg

JTS_6528.jpg

not had chance to upvote this, since seeing the 5 of them have a tractor revving fest, trying to drown out the 68 yesterday…

But 37401 would be nice, 37716 is surely a must do….

It was noted yesterday on 37216 that one of its warning flashes was a little bit “Friday afternoon”…

Though 88002 was looking much worse for ware…

Missing pantograph… and a whiplash burn to the cab side from the OHLE I presume it took with it.

still back to the 37’s…

50% of this line ups already in the bag..

though admittedly being tipped off at Crewe that today I would be able to ride a 4 car 1st Gen SR EMU (EPB/2MLV under self-control and power ) 200 miles south of Crewe today just kind of tipped it…

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 8

On 03/07/2022 at 16:44, 69843 said:

But does it have flames?

Sadly that is a Hornby secret on their APT power cars.... Ah I still have fond memories of hole blowing through the roof of mine like a T-72 turret.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
On 16/02/2022 at 14:44, Accurascale Fran said:

It's getting there too. It may well be demonstrated in the decorated versions... 

Cheers!

Fran 

Hi Fran

I asked about a sound demo for the 37's back in Feb. Perhaps I have missed the demo somewhere along the line?

As these are not too far away, dare I also ask if the design of the sound / speakers will prevent the possibility of speaker vibration which has been the case with a few of the Deltics.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, zr2498 said:

Hi Fran

I asked about a sound demo for the 37's back in Feb. Perhaps I have missed the demo somewhere along the line?

As these are not too far away, dare I also ask if the design of the sound / speakers will prevent the possibility of speaker vibration which has been the case with a few of the Deltics.

Hi @zr2498,

It shall be demonstrated in an upcoming video which we will post on here.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ive just preordered one with my local accurascale stockist. Ive ordered the DCC ready version. 

As the loco is 21 pin do you think the loksound decoder from one of my Bachmann 37 locos will be suitable? Its the Mount Fiji Rep edition, not sure if its a V4 or V5

After seeing the short demo video of the sound & stay alive function on Facebook last night, I finally took the plunge & pre-ordered 3 of these magnificent looking beasts! 37419 in Intercity, 37609 in DRS & a sound fitted 37425 in Regi Rail. To say I'm excited for release would be a massive understatement especially after getting  my beautiful D9009 with sound a few weeks ago.

Thank you Accurascale for taking 00 gauge modelling to the next level! My hat will be forever raised to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1