Standard Cowans Sheldon 15T Crane (mk1 and mk2 Jib) announced!

Garethp8873

This topic appears to have gone cold. Would have hoped the release of the GE Van &c.  Would have brought some renewed interest.

Has there been any news since November?

Ta Muchly.

There is no mention of Oxford on Hornby's website, so maybe they are going to keep that operation separate and there could be some interesting new announcements in May ?

All the best

Ray

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, wainwright1 said:

There is no mention of Oxford on Hornby's website, so maybe they are going to keep that operation separate and there could be some interesting new announcements in May ?

All the best

Ray

No has said anything about the info being on the Hornby website. Have you confused Downer's reference to Hornby Magazine (which AFAIK has nothing to do with Hornby besides licensing the use of the name) with Hornby?

• Agree 1

On 10/04/2022 at 09:02, Downer said:

According to this month’s Hornby Magazine these are not coming until 2023.

Shame, I'm rather looking forward to them.

• Like 1

On 10/04/2022 at 09:02, Downer said:

According to this month’s Hornby Magazine these are not coming until 2023.

In which case, arrival might hopefully coincide with that of the Hatton's six-wheel brake I've ordered to accompany mine.

I should have had the Rapido SECR 2-plank and van in departmental guise to hand, awaiting both, for a while by then...

John  

Edited by Dunsignalling

5 hours ago, Paul.Uni said:

No has said anything about the info being on the Hornby website. Have you confused Downer's reference to Hornby Magazine (which AFAIK has nothing to do with Hornby besides licensing the use of the name) with Hornby?

I was speaking about Oxford in general, who are now wholly owned by Hornby. As there has been no mention about Oxford products on their website or in any of the Hornby publicity, it could well be that they are keeping the Oxford products separate from their own mainstream range.

As previously noted, Oxford did say that they would be making product announcements in May, so lets hope that are some nice surprises.

All the best

Ray

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
19 hours ago, wainwright1 said:

As previously noted, Oxford did say that they would be making product announcements in May, so lets hope that are some nice surprises.

All the best

Ray

Titfield Thunderbolt?

/runs.

• Funny 10