Win Digipet software and NCE, are they compatible?

Hi guys, I have decided to go to a certain amount of automation on my layout, and I recently saw a layout being controlled by Win Digipet software (no I hadn't heard of it before either!), I was very impressed by what I saw and I wondered if it was compatible with NCE and Team Digital DCC equipment which I have on my layout, I have been on their website and NCE stuff is not listed, perhaps someone out there has tried with success.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards.

Kevin.

It seems no one has an answer for you so why not contact Marklin whose product it appears to be

Märklin Service Center

37, Nightingale Drive

Towcester - Northants

NN126RA, England

Phone/fax : +44 1327 352581

e-mail: jo@messe.freeserve.co.uk

HI..

Simply answer is NO.

it only supports the following systems.

Märklin Digital<LI>Uhlenbrock Intellibox<LI>Fleischmann Twin-Center<LI>InfraCar-System<LI>Lenz Digital Plus 2.0, Lenz Digital Plus 3.0 / 3.5, Lenz LI-USB<LI>Selectrix-Systems of Trix, MÜT and Rautenhaus<LI>Switch-COM System<LI>Tams Master Control<LI>ESU ECoS<LI>CT ZF 5 or other conform system.

Hope that helps.

Stuart in OZ

I'd be interested to hear how you get on. I'm looking to use computer control for my layout and I have the NCE powercab. I've looked at RR&Co but it doesn't look like NCE is supported.

It would help me if it was because it would save having to replace the DCC control.

Archived