ZAG Meetings

Sithlord75

The next ZAG meeting is this coming Saturday 27 March from 0900GMT.   (Last one before the clocks over there go forward and you all get to start later!)  Log in details are unchanged from the previous two meetings - see post 24 Feb above.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day ZAGers.  

Next meeting is this coming Saturday - 10th of April.  I understand that BST has started so you'll need to adjust for that.   Hopefully the FCAG will still be meeting at 1430 local enabling the usual length of meeting to occur.

Details as per post of 24 Feb.

Cheers

Kevin of Oz 

ZAG Co-ordinator

Sorry for the abrupt end to today's meeting - it would appear we were punted by the FCAG who have their meeting from 1400 local time.  Because of BST, this means they started before we normally finish the ZAG ones - something to be mindful of next month (the clash only happens on the second Saturday).

Thanks to all who contributed - @missy that chassis, when you get it working, will be simply stunning.  

I got three chassis almost finished - the brake lever from one went ping and I haven't found it yet!

5 hours ago, Sithlord75 said:

Sorry for the abrupt end to today's meeting - it would appear we were punted by the FCAG who have their meeting from 1400 local time. 

Well, you'd had your turn!  Anyway, consider yourself lucky that our ZOOM meeting are only in the afternoon.  When we meet in person it's an all day affair!

Jim

• Funny 2

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Zaggers,

The next meeting is this coming Saturday, 24th of April.  It is also the first anniversary of the founding of the ZAG - I didn't think when I started it that a) it would have proven so popular, b) that it would have endured for so long or c) we'd still be dealing with COVID!  Hopefully we shall continue to ZAG - or something similar - after COVID has been totally tamed and "normal" doesn't involve lockdowns, masks and only 30 people at funerals (despite 100 being allowed for Easter in the same Chapel).

The log in details are the same as previous - hopefully.  I'm at work and whilst RMWeb isn't blocked, Zoom is so I can't check.  Our outgoing (volunteers to fill the hot seat should get in touch) Chairman Jim has been having password issues with the account but I don't think that'll effect the meetings already set up.

I look forward to seeing old and new faces this Saturday - I'll have a cake for the first birthday but unfortunately you'll need your own if you want a slice!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The next ZAG meeting is this coming Saturday 8th May at 0900 GMT.  Details for logging in are as above per the post of 24 February.  

Please all note, we do have to "clear the line" prior to the FCAG meeting at 1400BST so if someone Over There could keep track of the time and tell me to start winding it all up at 1330 we won't have the same abrupt end to the meeting as we did with the corresponding April one!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what modelling people have got done since last time.  

• 3 weeks later...

The friendly reminder that the next ZAG meeting is this coming Saturday 22nd May at 0900GMT (1000 BST and 1900 AEST - calculate your location as required).  

Details are as per the post of 24 Feb.

No other traffic is scheduled on the line this Saturday so we'll be able to natter on until we have nothing left to natter on about.

As always feel free to drop in and out as you're able, ask the group your burning questions and show off you latest achievements.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The long wait is over - 3 weeks!  

ZAG on this Saturday.  I am not sure if the FCAG is on too but if it is, we may need to truncate or move over to another Zoom A/c at some point.  Shall see what happens.

Meanwhile, the details posted on the 24th of Feb remain the current Train Operating Order.  I'll post here if it changes.  VAG notice will be a little later than normal as a result.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day folks,

Next ZAG is this coming Saturday, 26th June from 0900GMT.  Details for logging in remain unchanged from Feb.

I won't be joining this one as I've a dinner date with my wife and some friends - turns out that as the only one with "something on" that night I was the one who had to give way!  I've asked Bruce Cook to "host" so someone is able to keep you all in line!

Meanwhile, enjoy the chat and I'll catch up with you next month.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...

G'day all,

Next ZAG is this coming Saturday, 10 July from 0900GMT.  Details haven't changed for previous meetings.

I'll be on - hopefully completing the BG bogie build if I haven't managed to get them all (22 bogies) done by then.

Looking forward to catching up and seeing what people have been doing.

• RMweb Premium

Kevin or anybody

apologies for leaving so abrubtly but in the process of been refooved and it was raining and it was leaking <_<  to be fair the roof guys came out and resolved it (i hope )

Who was building  the Waterloo project ?  ( I would maybe  try  Waterloo East) as maybe he needs 3rd rail pots ? and would be happy to help  resins near expire date and rather use it than throw it

Nick B 

Hi Nick - madman here - 42.5m of track on the viewing side of phase one (without the actual station area) only needs 2850 insulator chairs! Still at planning stage yet, as of today I don't actually own the double garage, with house attached, in which this mad project will evolve, but if you're desperate not to waste your resin I won't say no.

Chris 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Next ZAG is tomorrow (my time - I think it is still Thursday in the UK as I type this but maybe it has passed pumpkin hour)  Saturday 24th from 0900GMT.  Details for logging on have not changed from February - my understanding is there are no other meetings booked (sorry to the FCAG group who almost had their train delayed last time!) so we should be right to natter until we run of of things to talk about. 

As usual please bring along the things you'd like help with, want to show off or currently are working on.

• 3 weeks later...

The next ZAG is this Saturday, 14 August from 0900 GMT.

The link below should take you straight there or the ID and passcode.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83287616944?pwd=WGRnQkprN1IwcitVRm56OThtMUFVUT09

Meeting ID: 832 8761 6944

Passcode: 222372

Looking forward to seeing what projects have been progressed and what people decide to work on whilst participating.

My understanding is there are no other Zoom Meetings scheduled for Saturday – so if anyone else has a booked slot can they please get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

ZAG on again this coming Saturday 28 August.  Same log in details as up list.  

Everyone welcome - take some time to get some modelling done, ask questions of the brains trust and get some inspiration from what others are doing.

• 3 weeks later...

The next ZAG meeting is scheduled for this coming Saturday from 0900GMT - please adjust your clocks accordingly.

I am presently unaware of any other timetabled services.

The log in details are unchanged from the most recent link in the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

The next ZAG is this coming Saturday 25th of September at the usual time of 0900GMT.

The log in details are unchanged from the most recent link in this thread.

I have a feeling there maybe another scheduled service that evening - I am sure someone from the appropriate group will confirm or deny.  If there is, we shall be curtailed around 10 minutes before it starts.

10 hours ago, Sithlord75 said:

I have a feeling there maybe another scheduled service that evening - I am sure someone from the appropriate group will confirm or deny.  If there is, we shall be curtailed around 10 minutes before it starts.

Not the Forth and Clyde Group!  We're in charge of two grandchildren (or maybe it's the other way round) this weekend, so can't join you.

Jim

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

G'day everyone,

Next ZAG meeting is this coming Saturday, 9th of October, from 0900 GMT.  Those of you in the East Coast of Australia will have to remember you are now +11 on GMT, not +10 like me!  Not sure if BST has finished yet, but it must be close.

Log in details remain the same as they have been for the last few months.  Any one else with a planned meeting please advise and we will get out of the road accordingly.

Cheers

Kevin

Forth and Clyde group are not using Zoom this meeting, so you can be on all day (or into the wee sma' hours in your case) as far as we're concerned!  Have a good meeting.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just the usual friendly reminder that the next ZAG meeting is this coming Saturday, 23rd of October starting as usual at 0900GMT (10am BST - for the last time!). 

Same log in details as before.

Looking forward to seeing what progress has been made on the various fronts people have been working on.

Cheers

Kevin

• Like 1