IIA Biomass Hopper, By Accurascale

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, McC said:

Indeed, the full HYA, Cutdown HYA and IIA range are in stock, with the HAA, HUO, 7MM HUO running very close behind.

Thanks Mc C,better clear some space as they need some where to live while i build baseboards,just get well if you to have the dreaded bug,take care.

• RMweb Gold

Well my rake of 12 have arrived and they are everything I was hoping for. Great packaging as per the other Accurascale products I already have, heavy and with bags of detail, flawless finish and great livery application. Tail light and wand are amazing and work a treat (no batteries are included). My second tail light wagon (two tail light packs so I can have one at each end) had the lamp loose in the box but easy fix. 
Stunning all round and can’t wait for my rake of short HYA hoppers to arrive now. Massive well done to Accurascale.

17D1F593-856F-46E0-85AB-913491351470.jpeg.45dd7c48c5a9acc841e15d50ec7d359b.jpeg

926A7A98-F2F9-4BA1-9101-345FBFDBB9AA.jpeg.d3b14262be64c91d3183441e386dd2bc.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Thanks for that and glad you like them! Sorry to hear about the tail lamp. If you need any assistance with it our warranty team can be contacted via email to help you out support@accurascale.co.uk 

Enjoy them!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Andy7 said:

Well my rake of 12 have arrived and they are everything I was hoping for. Great packaging as per the other Accurascale products I already have, heavy and with bags of detail, flawless finish and great livery application. Tail light and wand are amazing and work a treat (no batteries are included). My second tail light wagon (two tail light packs so I can have one at each end) had the lamp loose in the box but easy fix. 
Stunning all round and can’t wait for my rake of short HYA hoppers to arrive now. Massive well done to Accurascale.

17D1F593-856F-46E0-85AB-913491351470.jpeg.45dd7c48c5a9acc841e15d50ec7d359b.jpeg

926A7A98-F2F9-4BA1-9101-345FBFDBB9AA.jpeg.d3b14262be64c91d3183441e386dd2bc.jpeg

I thought the saying was these models are top draw....but draw top it is.

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium

I ordered these as a bundle,just checked my account and it has grey blank with no longer available,i take it that refers to the bundle as they were fully paid for. as long as i get them im in no rush,ive got the shorty packs to paid for so posty is in for a treat if these are heavy.

15 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

I ordered these as a bundle,just checked my account and it has grey blank with no longer available,i take it that refers to the bundle as they were fully paid for. as long as i get them im in no rush,ive got the shorty packs to paid for so posty is in for a treat if these are heavy.

I expect it is because when they first announced them they offered as a bundle but then not long afterwards changed it so you get a discount ordering multiple packs for more flexibility.

• Friendly/supportive 1

Many thanks Team Accurascale, lovely wagons and announced just as I was considering cutting up and converting my Bachmann HTA wagons...

The detail and finish is excellent, really pleased 👍

Now how about those GBRf Tanoos big white ones too?

Perhaps another one for next years 'powering Britain' theme?

Accurascale_IIA.jpg

• Like 3

On 06/04/2022 at 12:22, Andy7 said:

Tail light and wand are amazing and work a treat (no batteries are included).

How easy is it to get a battery in? The PTA's were a struggle and I only managed to get 1 out of 3 in successfully.

56 minutes ago, D9502 said:

Now how about those GBRf Tanoos big white ones too?

I'd be keen for some, the slight issue with those wagons is they don't tend to go anywhere other than Tyne Dock-Lynemouth and so might be a limited market. They are however very cool wagons in my opinion, and given they have been through York at least twice I can put them as within my region of interest!

Here is an example of them on a run down to Drax:

60076 6H70 dringhouses 20.02.2019

Not my photo, and the explanation for this happening according to the comments on Flickr is Lynemouth selling some biomass to Drax and therefore was delivered using these wagons.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Graham108 said:

How easy is it to get a battery in? The PTA's were a struggle and I only managed to get 1 out of 3 in successfully.

Not too bad. Mildly fiddly but not difficult.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, jonnyuk said:

received my twin pack from AS and also picked up another twin pack from a show at the weekend. lovely models i have to say but i'm having running issues. My curves are R2 and R3 (piko track), all my wagons are having issues on R2 curves, i can see what the issue. The inner axle on each bogie catches the under tank when the bogie has turn on R2 curves, its stopping the bogie from turning fully and forcing the front wheels off the track.

anyone else had problems, i think the fix is easy enough but i'm not hacking a brand new wagon.

Hi Jonny,

As per my message in the HYA thread I advised how to receive assistance? You acknowledged my response with a reaction too. Anyway, that’s the best course of action to resolve any issue you might be having 🙂

Cheers!

Fran

• RMweb Gold
33 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Jonny,

As per my message in the HYA thread I advised how to receive assistance? You acknowledged my response with a reaction too. Anyway, that’s the best course of action to resolve any issue you might be having 🙂

Cheers!

Fran

Hi Fran, I will email your support in the morning, the forum is full of knowledgeable people so I’m just asking if anyone else has had issues and if so did they find an easy fix.

thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...