Planet Industrials - Peckett post date...

James Hilton

Released earlier in 2020 during the first lock down, the Peckett 'post date' conversion includes 3D printed and etched details to allow the modeller to convert the superb Hornby W4 (late Victorian styling) to a later style by replacing the cab, buffer beams and chimney. 

772457298_PeckettPost-datePIL004.png.432645f903b9ba47af7c0057d338d10a.png

Back in stock now for £35 including UK delivery:

https://www.narrowplanet.co.uk/collections/planet-industrials/products/pil-004

• Like 15

• 2 months later...

Hi Dave, Steve and I discussed it yesterday... I think it may end up released next, despite my hope to do the Planet as we’re still waiting on some components being manufactured for that chassis. In terms of the Peckett the etches and instructions are ready, we just need to prepare a batch of the printed components. So I guess that’s an update, once the cabs are printed it will be about a week for us to get them prepped and packed... so at least two weeks more to wait!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2020 at 11:52, James Hilton said:

Released earlier in 2020 during the first lock down, the Peckett 'post date' conversion includes 3D printed and etched details to allow the modeller to convert the superb Hornby W4 (late Victorian styling) to a later style by replacing the cab, buffer beams and chimney. 

772457298_PeckettPost-datePIL004.png.432645f903b9ba47af7c0057d338d10a.png

Back in stock now for £35 including UK delivery:

https://www.narrowplanet.co.uk/collections/planet-industrials/products/pil-004

Missed my chance, now showing sold out (good news for PI)

• 2 years later...

We did a big batch before Warley last year but I don't think we've done a batch since. I know Steve was lookingto outsource the printing as he was finding it difficult to fit around running the shop and a full time job! I'm seeing him next week so we'll discuss and I'll try and expedite these and the Barclay cabs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 25/04/2023 at 10:19, James Hilton said:

We did a big batch before Warley last year but I don't think we've done a batch since. I know Steve was lookingto outsource the printing as he was finding it difficult to fit around running the shop and a full time job! I'm seeing him next week so we'll discuss and I'll try and expedite these and the Barclay cabs.

Any news on these James?

Thanks

Ralf

If you follow the Insta/Facebook you'll have seen we have a 'big' batch incoming, and the means to keep them more regularly available... 

Both this kit, and the NCB can for the Hatton's Barclay were both our biggest sellers - it is fantastic to get these back in production!

If you sign up on the product page, it will let you know when they're available in stock.

• Like 4