Rhätische Bahn in 2003.

Afternoon All,

The latest addition to my YouTube channel is a journey from Sagliains to Ospizio Bernina on the Rhätische Bahn.  It was taken in April, 2003 when there was still plenty of snow at the higher altitudes.

Here's the link if you'd like to have a look:

Hope it's of interest.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Evening All,

I have now added a further part of my 2003 Rhätische Bahn video to my YouTube channel and this part covers the journey on the Arosa Line from Chur to Arosa.    I hope you like it.

Follow this link if you'd like to have a look:

TTFN,

Ron.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Evening All,

Another instalment of my 2003 RhB video is now on YouTube if anyone would like to have a look.  Hope you like it:

Uf wiedweluege...

Ron.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Afternoon All,

I'm still working through the video footage that I took on an April, 2003 visit to Switzerland and the most recent instalment is a ride over the Oberalppass from Disentis / Mustér to Andermatt.  It's now on YouTube if anyone would like to have a look:

Hope it's of interest.

Uf wiederlüege mitenand! 

Ron.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Afternoon All,

A further instalment of the VHS footage that I shot in April, 2003 is now on my YouTube channel.   This time it's a ride from Andermatt to Disentis-Mustér on the then newly created Matterhorn-Gotthard-Bahn.  However, the station and rolling stock was still branded FO as the merger with the Brigg-Visp-Zermatt-Bahn had only taken place a few months earlier.

Hope you like it:

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, MartinB said:

seems like only yesterday, it was around that time that I first went to Graubünden specifically for the RhB.....how things have changed since then

There's been so much change on the railways generally recently it's hard to keep up with it all.

• 2 months later...

If anyone would like to have a look, the latest addition to my YouTube channel is a train ride from Davos Platz to Klosters Dorf on the Rhätische Bahn.  You won't see much though, it was all shot in the dark!

Uf Wiederlüege mitenand.

Ron.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another short video from my trip to Switzerland in 2003; it was shot through a train window on the SBB and give a glimpse or two of the Zürichsee (Lake Zürich).

TTFN,

Ron.