Short HYA, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Are these any nearer to being in a warm wharehouse near us,i did think they might have sneeked in while RM web was being twiddled with.........as long as they are not having a beach holiday in the Suez canal.

Perhaps orders are being packed as we speak....

Pretty good when you consider the Accura team who visited Ally Pally are all cripped with COVID, myself included!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Pretty good when you consider the Accura team who visited Ally Pally are all cripped with COVID, myself included!

Cheers!

Fran 

Lets hope we all get well then young fella,as my dolly has just returned this morning to her job as a carer after a week of being positive and i still have the head and snotty stuff,good to know they are on dry land,get well first and foremost.......we cannot buy our health.

• RMweb Premium
19 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Cheers!

Fran 

Do we need to disinfect the parcels when they arrive...?

• Funny 2

55 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Cheers!

Fran 

Hi Fran,

When will retailers get there stock do you think, got a rake on order with KMRC?

Simon

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, St. Simon said:

Hi Fran,

When will retailers get there stock do you think, got a rake on order with KMRC?

Simon

As always we're working through all preorders in paid order, so we should clear the deck in about a week. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
4 minutes ago, Torbay Express said:

Mick, did you run the HYAs in the layout both Saturday and Sunday?  If so it's most likely the first time in 40years that a brand new shiny rake of wagons has been stabled in London without being graffitied........

The borrowed A/S HYA/IIAs were only out and about Sunday. I did have a spray can of underframe dirt about, but I think Fran and Patrick may not have been too happy at their return with damp paint.

• Funny 2

1 minute ago, newbryford said:

The borrowed A/S HYA/IIAs were only out and about Sunday. I did have a spray can of underframe dirt about, but I think Fran and Patrick may not have been too happy at their return with damp paint.

With a prolific modeller such as yourself, sure a 'tagged' HYA would have fetched huge money on eBay!

• Funny 1

Received packs 2 and 3 today. One word...................Stunning.

Absolutely over the moon with these. Ive pack 1 coming from rails and looking forward to that as well. Top marks to Accurascale for bringing these short HYA's to us. What a fantastic time to be modelling. Superb. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, newbryford said:

Oh dear - I seem to have devalued one of mine....

Looks like a Foz the cat making an appearance!  Devil makes work for idle thumbs.....    

Don't know if anyone else has noticed,but the chassis even has the fillet/strengthener very finely represented on the solebar.  Very nice touch.

I've just taken delivery of a pair of these. The detail is lovely, nice touch with the removed GBRf branding.

No the 4mm bug hasn't bitten, but there will be some decals coming out in due course to customise your wagons. No idea on time scales yet as life is a bit full on, but the brain juices are flowing.

Jo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1