Freelance Industrial Layout Essex Brick

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Eddy the first two videos of how you built your layout and printing a good variety of work/factory building is very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Edited by Kevin Johnson
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Eddy I have enjoyed watching videos 3 and 4. It was interesting to see your 3D printed locos, wagons and buildings which are full of little detailed parts.

Video 4 i liked as you have incorporated some of the failed prints within the dioramas, nothing going to waste. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Kevin. Plenty of trial and error in the 3d printing game so plenty of fails as you test the limits of your printers.

I think I have turned the corner where I get a lot more good prints compared to fails.😀😀

Got a few more vids lined up that might interest some people and I am open to suggestions on my techniques.

Eddy

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

You got it Mike, I did read somewhere that you should pose your figures as inactive as they look better!!

So far I have about 40 different poses for the figures but I end up using the same ones sitting and drinking tea.

Will have to get onto posing some more, don't want to get boring😀

• Like 2

Thanks John. I defo could not afford to buy all the items on the layout. I think I get most satisfaction knowing it's nearly all original and a bit different. Hopefully one day (If I get an invite) to go on the road and show it.

Quiet a way off at the moment as it is nearly campervan season. I don't think the other half would appreciate a printer in the van.😀😀