Jump to content

SWAG Member's Day - 24th April 2022


Stubby47
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • RMweb Premium
23 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

I didn't know that you knew Consuela.

 

 

19 minutes ago, Oldddudders said:

Weren't they menthol-tipped?

We seem to be stepping on dangerous ground here...

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, DLT said:

In addition to the pasties etc, might there be a layout or two....?

 

 

Oh dear. That's torn it........

 

I might have a little something I could bring out for people to look at. 

  • Like 5
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, DLT said:

In addition to the pasties etc, might there be a layout or two....?

Depends how much social distancing is still needed.

We have a sturdy portable gazebo if we need to make use of the car park....

Edited by Ramblin Rich
tryping
  • Round of applause 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

Without trying I think we're up to 4 layouts, one trader and a demonstration.

 

Would love to do the show later this year...

 

 

I'm easy.....

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Stubby47 said:

Without trying I think we're up to 4 layouts, one trader and a demonstration.

 

Would love to do the show later this year...

depending on the date ok with me

 

Edited by mozzer models
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold

Just to suggest a date, how about Sunday 7th November 2021 ?

 

This would be an extra show, and of course is subject to restrictions, etc allowing it to go ahead.

  • Like 10
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Stubby47 changed the title to SWAG Member's Day - 2022 - or 2021?
  • RMweb Gold
27 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

Just to suggest a date, how about Sunday 7th November 2021 ?

 

This would be an extra show, and of course is subject to restrictions, etc allowing it to go ahead.

Doesn't clash with anything I have planned...... :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Stubby47 said:

Just to suggest a date, how about Sunday 7th November 2021 ?

 

This would be an extra show, and of course is subject to restrictions, etc allowing it to go ahead.

 

Up until a moment ago I had nothing booked for that weekend. :good:

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
15 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

"There's 76 miles to Taunton, we've got a boot full of layout, half a pasty, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses" 

Screenshot_20210515-100732_Samsung Internet-01.jpeg

Must be the Blues Sheep.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, NHY 581 said:

"There's 76 miles to Taunton, we've got a boot full of layout, half a pasty, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses" 

Screenshot_20210515-100732_Samsung Internet-01.jpeg

 

 

1 hour ago, Oldddudders said:

How cool is that?

 

Level 2. Somewhat cool I'd say. 

  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Stubby47 changed the title to SWAG Member's Day - 24th April 2022

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...