Rmweb archive

Seem to be unable to access archives, keep getting a “too many redirects” error. Although searches to the pages show them in google.  

Am I accessing them incorrectly?

regards

• RMweb Premium

Google can still find some old webpages, probably through the Wayback Machine, but the actual pages themselves aren't there anymore.

If the page you are looking for starts "rmweb.co.uk/forum/...."  then it's gone.  They went in January 2019 because the old software they were on couldn't be upgraded.  There is more about it in this thread

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/150817-how-to-access-the-old-archived-site/&tab=comments#comment-3805131

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• 11 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

I only just recently came upon the "archived" classification on here, in an old thread of mine that was started in 2010 on this "new forum" but hadn't been posted in since 2013.

What surprised me is that the archiving locks the thread. I wonder if it's an automatic setting that comes with the software.

• Informative/Useful 1

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Mikkel said:

What surprised me is that the archiving locks the thread. I wonder if it's an automatic setting that comes with the software.

It does; it needs some looking at when I get a bit of time.

• Like 1