Bachmann Baldwin 4-4-0

Edwardian

IMG_3990a.jpeg.71960fa485874b6e82e22696979654e2.jpeg

I wonder if any kind person out there could give me some measurements from this chassis, in particular: 

- The diameter in mm of the coupled wheels 

- The wheelbase in mm of the coupled wheels

- The height of the top of the motor, in mm, from, say, the centre of the rear wheel axle boss

Any guidance would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you.

I have the Ma & Pa version [cylinders probably pist n valves?]   which I suppose will be similar?  [B/mann #83405]

As near as I can measure, using a OAP's diggy tall calipers, the driving wheels are circa 18.2 mm...wheelbase [as best as I can measure]....26mm

From the wheel boss to the top of the motor, I was reluctant to take the body off....I've Never ever used this model [yet].....as the details are somewhere thinner than a human hair, and I would be afraid of crunching bits.....but, to give some idea , I reckon 26 mm to the top of the plastic boiler. So maybe a milly or so less than that? Cannot see motor through cab,and the firebox is in the way, plus a pair of rather underfed [HO?] engine crew?

Gawd, I hate modern proprietary models, so crunchable in fingers used to resembling mole grips?  [All I can think is, modellers today must have very dainty hands and fingers, compared to 50 years ago...and Hornby Dublo??}