Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
On 17/12/2021 at 16:26, Andrew P said:

They do look more like UFO's in the Video. Your right, they will have to go, the Boats can tie up on the Rocket Sticks.:swoon:

Bollards wouldn’t be provided for boats to tie up where there was no water at low tide. Boats might be left high and dry.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

At last the Boats are in the Harbour and tethered up. just need the new layer of PVA to dry again.

Its now had about 9 coats of PVA so probably another 15 to 20, coats to go I would think.

IMG_6830.JPG.91f8a056d9fdfe8e7c08f4c31b1e7b0d.JPG

IMG_6831.JPG.76db5f837501108a4a247ee302e01824.JPG

IMG_6832.JPG.a85349a4d165520a25fbcd1a968fddcc.JPG

That is coming on a treat Andy.

Compliments of the season to you too.

Cheers

David

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Not getting on to rmWeb as much these days, with other things being required to take precedence, but you look to be getting on well with things. Love watching the videos when I get chance to catch up and the layout is really coming on well. Hope your pleased with it.

Have a great Christmas with the family, and I'll drop you a PM about having a catch up at a convenient point before New Year.  Take care mate.

Rich

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Andy

i haven’t looked at your Bute Road thread for a couple of weeks and you have come so far with the development.  Ballasted tracks and the fishing village looks excellent.  Would you like me to Nick the bollards off Porth Merryn when Dad’s not looking.  Lol…

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Melangoose said:

Hi Andy

i haven’t looked at your Bute Road thread for a couple of weeks and you have come so far with the development.  Ballasted tracks and the fishing village looks excellent.  Would you like me to Nick the bollards off Porth Merryn when Dad’s not looking.  Lol…

Hi Nigel, Thanks but I don't think he would be amused, haha. In fact I think this one looks better with none now, its a smaller Harbour than Porth Merryn so really cant justify them.

• Agree 1

On 20/12/2021 at 20:11, brushman47544 said:

Bollards wouldn’t be provided for boats to tie up where there was no water at low tide. Boats might be left high and dry.

Cheers, I'll just leave them attached to the wood posts, and I must get some Bouys to sit in the mud as well.

• Like 2

On 21/12/2021 at 13:39, Bogie said:

The scene in the first photo is going to look amazing when complete with a train whistling by.

Cheers, I am looking forward to getting some shots from that vantage point of Trains passing both stills and Video.

• Like 1

On 20/12/2021 at 20:14, David Bell said:

That is coming on a treat Andy.

Compliments of the season to you too.

Cheers

David

On 21/12/2021 at 16:53, MarshLane said:

Hi Andy,

Not getting on to rmWeb as much these days, with other things being required to take precedence, but you look to be getting on well with things. Love watching the videos when I get chance to catch up and the layout is really coming on well. Hope your pleased with it.

Have a great Christmas with the family, and I'll drop you a PM about having a catch up at a convenient point before New Year.  Take care mate.

Rich

On 22/12/2021 at 00:23, Sasquatch said:

Love the inlet with boats and pub scene. 

Merry Christmas to you both and we're looking forward to more great modeling in 2022.

Best Wishes From Mr. & Mrs. Squatch

13 hours ago, pwr said:

Looking good Andy. Keep up the good work.

All the best to you and yours for Christmas. See you on the other side!

Paul R

Cheers Guys, Thanks for all your good wishes and all the best to all of you, and all of my followers.:good:

• Thanks 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 19/12/2021 at 09:53, shedman said:

Thanks Andy and All the Best to you and yours. Thanks for all the pleasure you've given me. Trevor

On 19/12/2021 at 11:07, KNP said:

Merry Christmas to you both and here's to a Happy New Year.

On 19/12/2021 at 11:24, Nick C said:

Merry Christmas Andy!

On 19/12/2021 at 11:30, westerhamstation said:

All the best to you Andy, have a very Happy Christmas.

On 19/12/2021 at 13:35, The Stationmaster said:

Thanks Andy and all the best for Christmas and the New Year to you and yours.

On 19/12/2021 at 21:23, class27 said:

Compliments of the season to all here.

On 19/12/2021 at 13:56, Brian D said:

Thanks Andy and all the very best to you and yours for Christmas and the New Year. 

On 19/12/2021 at 22:04, Bill37 said:

Thanks Andy and Seasons greetings to you and yours too.

On 20/12/2021 at 10:52, IAN K said:

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year Andy and Dee . Hope to see you in the new year .

Cheers Guys and all the best to you all.

• Friendly/supportive 2