Pre-Grouping RTR Announcements & Releases

This is Robinson's 9N 4-6-2T. A bit on the late side for me, at 1911, but, then, I actually have the post-War Improved Director, so .....

Anyway, I shall add this to the list of locos that will one day need coaches built for them (!), partly to support RTR pre-Grouping releases, partly to keep Butler Henderson company, and partly 'cos we wants it, my Precious!!!

The good news is that the necessary physical variants are promised with one in GCR livery and one, rather attractively, in a transitional livery - GCR colours, but lettered for the LNER. - as well as the usual LNER and BR liveries you'd expect.

127328594_Class9N.png.15fd324ecd4d9de29bc6dbd13f1c1498.png

1362050648_ClassA5.png.8715a3def6ea936f9352878d16547484.png

I'm going for the GC one!  

Edited by Edwardian
spelling
  • Like 6

I realise that there is an announcement topic in the proper place on this site, but sometimes, keeping our heads down in the pre-Grouping section we miss mainstream announcements that might have relevance for us.

To that end, perhaps this topic might be where pre-Grouping RTR announcements and arrivals, in any gauge or scale, might be highlighted? 

To that end these re now available:

20210811_140203.jpg.d3abff1a785589c0870d49dd70cc99cb.jpg

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

I agree we should post new products in the pre grouping section…

At this rate I might even be able to buy an RTR broad gauge loco within a couple of years! Wouldn’t that be something….

Duncan

Edited by drduncan
  • Like 5
  • Agree 1

• Edwardian changed the title to Pre-Grouping RTR Announcements & Releases